Wanted: 48-54" bucket with teeth *Kubota quick attach compatible*

/ Wanted: 48-54" bucket with teeth *Kubota quick attach compatible* #2  
The Kubota 2 pin QD is the same as all the rest except the JD 'I match' system. Why don't you just buy a weld on QD plate and weld it to your existing bucket (if you have one that is) They are on Flea Bay constantly. Just did one for a customer btw.

/ Wanted: 48-54" bucket with teeth *Kubota quick attach compatible* #3  
If you don't mind me asking, what is involved in doing the conversion, and how expensive is it to have converted? I also have a pin on bucket and would like to convert it, I do not have a heavy enough welder so I would have to pay to have the plate installed.

/ Wanted: 48-54" bucket with teeth *Kubota quick attach compatible* #4  
Some cutting, the one I just did, I had to remove the pin on ears and the cross gusset and I welded on the QA plate (MIG welded) 3 passes at 150 amps with 030 solid wire and 75-25 shielding gas plus I added 2 triangular gussets on the top just in case my customer decided to get aggressive with it. I also added an ATI bolt on tooth bar for him. Used the plasma cutter to remove the pin on gussets (ears) and the cross brace. Took me about an hour and 3o minutes to complete, paint al all. Kubota Orange of course.

He bought the QD plate himself off Flea Bay.

/ Wanted: 48-54" bucket with teeth *Kubota quick attach compatible* #5  
Some cutting, the one I just did, I had to remove the pin on ears and the cross gusset and I welded on the QA plate (MIG welded) 3 passes at 150 amps with 030 solid wire and 75-25 shielding gas plus I added 2 triangular gussets on the top just in case my customer decided to get aggressive with it. I also added an ATI bolt on tooth bar for him. Used the plasma cutter to remove the pin on gussets (ears) and the cross brace. Took me about an hour and 3o minutes to complete, paint al all. Kubota Orange of course.

He bought the QD plate himself off Flea Bay.
Thanks, sounds like you have all the right equipment. All I have is a small Lincoln 135+ mig. so would need to take it to someone with the tools. If you did that conversion in under two hours, you surely know what you're doing. Will need to shop around for a reputable welding shop.