Wanted: Case 159G Main bearing set .010 oversized.

Item Details
To anyone that has info on where to get or a set they may want to sell. Looking for a set of main bearings for a Case 580ck with a 159G gas engine. Crank mains have been ground .010 under. Federal Mogul # 4149M-010. Thanks

/ Wanted: Case 159G Main bearing set .010 oversized.
Yes Thank You I tried that link three weeks ago. The add is 10 years old and no longer available. I do appreciate your help. As for the guy who ground the crank, I'm not sure who that was my Machine shop sent it out. Ive gone all the way to the Manufacture to find bearings. No longer or not currently available is the answer I get. Was hoping to find some on a shelf somewhere. Even .020 oversize is getting hard to find. Just hate to send the crank back out for weeks and repay to have it ground again. Also hate the idea of removing a lot of good material off a crank that isnt easy to just come by. Finding much of anything for these is hard, ain't like building a small block Chevy with six choices for every component. Again I do appreciate your reply and help.

/ Wanted: Case 159G Main bearing set .010 oversized. #4  
I just left a message with my engine machinist buddy to see if he can locate a set for you. If you also have the bearing/crankshaft diameter size, and width he can sometimes cross it over to another manufacturer. I've seen him do this when I was at his shop.

Thank You for the help.

This is a lot more info than i had two days ago. I guess it is off to the crank grinders again.. But thjis time im gonna have the shells in my handbefore we cut anything. Please pass along my thanks to your machine shop guy too.

/ Wanted: Case 159G Main bearing set .010 oversized. #7  
My engine machinist buddy told me that any engine machine shop worth their salt usually finds out, and gets the bearings before calling customer and telling them what's what about their crankshaft.

Well that is the way I see things too, but I am dealing with a lot of road blocks. I am located in an area with a lot of money. Not a problem I have for sure. All the good shops wouldnt touch this thing as they are smart enough to realise that it is a loosing battle with all the hours of part searching and not much actual machining to bill for. They are all concentrating on the 30K Dirt track engines and the Big diesel pulling tractors and stuff. Had to use an old friend who has a small shop. He is a one horse show and after major back surgery and Covid twice he is having a real hard time keeping up with demand and cash flow. Talent is there, just havin a bad year so I am cutting some slack. I was smart and got a complete engine to build and left the tractor up and running, its tired but still useable so just a matter of time and all will work out. But again thanks for the help. There is a good group of people on here.