WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #1  

deere4320

Silver Member
Tractor
2008 Deere 4320 eHydro w/400X FEL and Unloaded R4's
Hi All,
My family and I are looking into a sub compact tractor for 15hp to 26 (on a small frame). We have been mowing with our JD lawn tractor and its not enough....we need something that's 4WD so it will have no problem climbing when it is wet out......I have only herd great things about the the Kubota BX's but they $$$$. What the best bang for the buck in sub compacts?????

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #2  
I have a Kubota BX2230 with Front End Loader (FEL) and Middle Mount Mower (MMM -- 60"). Picked it up used 1 year ago with only 290 hours on it. Great Tractor. The 4wd is a necessity for me due to a very hilly yard. The FEL is very handy and the MMM mowers better than any mower I've had. Runs 6 hours on approx 2 gal of diesel. Very low cost to operate.

So my advice is a good used BX....

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #3  
Massey Ferguson GC series of course.

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #4  
Best bang for the buck is probably a used BX, or equivalant. To buy anything new for less money you have to look at the garden tractor segment with something like a Simplicity Prestiege which is available in 4wd, but is belt drive. I bought a used BX22 a few years ago for about $4,000 less than a new one, and it only had 80 hours on it.

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #5  
Get a purpose built zero turn mower if you are looking to mow.

Nothing beats a mower for mowing.

what else are you looking to do with the machine?

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #6  
John Deere 2210, 2305, Kubota BX1850, BX1860, BX22, BX23, BX24, BX2360, etc. Around here, Kubota SCUTs are rather abundant on craigslist and ive seen them go for $6k with only a MMM.

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice
John Deere 2210, 2305, Kubota BX1850, BX1860, BX22, BX23, BX24, BX2360, etc. Around here, Kubota SCUTs are rather abundant on craigslist and ive seen them go for $6k with only a MMM.

You never get on facebook anymore:confused::confused:

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #10  
Very capable, slightly heavier than Kubota BX series, esp. backhoe.

Attachments

• Lawn mower on steroids 6:7:09.JPG
    Lawn mower on steroids 6:7:09.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 193
  • tractor- 5:17-1.JPG
    tractor- 5:17-1.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 340