WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #11  
Absolute best bang for the buck is a used scut, which seem to be somewhat plentiful in today's economy. I would be happy with any of the brands... Kubota, Deere, Massey in particular... but would concentrate more on getting a well-cared for, sound machine than what particular brand it might be. If you have a choice between two equally good machines for comparable $$$, get the one you like the best.

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #12  
John Deere 2210, 2305, Kubota BX1850, BX1860, BX22, BX23, BX24, BX2360, etc. Around here, Kubota SCUTs are rather abundant on craigslist and ive seen them go for $6k with only a MMM.
Add these to the above.
Kubota BX1500 BX1830 .
Kubota BX2230 BX2350 BX25.

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #13  
Hi All,
My family and I are looking into a sub compact tractor for 15hp to 26 (on a small frame). We have been mowing with our JD lawn tractor and its not enough....we need something that's 4WD so it will have no problem climbing when it is wet out......I have only herd great things about the the Kubota BX's but they $$$$. What the best bang for the buck in sub compacts?????

around here, massey ferguson and CNH are the 2 lowest priced colors. JD and kub are priced out of this world.

hit your local dealers.. get an idea of dollar per hp looking at units with features you want and need, then feel out the dealer. the dealer will be an important part of the purchase even if you buy used.

soundguy

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #14  
Hi All,
My family and I are looking into a sub compact tractor for 15hp to 26 (on a small frame). We have been mowing with our JD lawn tractor and its not enough....we need something that's 4WD so it will have no problem climbing when it is wet out......I have only herd great things about the the Kubota BX's but they $$$$. What the best bang for the buck in sub compacts?????

18-26 hp (engine) Mahindra's

Farm tractors for Ag Farmers, Hobby Farmers - Sub Compact, Compact & Full Size 2WD & 4WD Utility Tractors

/ WANTED: Sub Compact Owners Advice #15  
I have a JD2305, great machine but I don't mow with it. I mow with a Husqvarna 26 hp garden tractor. My lawn has hills and wet areas. For the first few months that I had it, I was often stuck someplace. My wife got a kick of of seeing me walking by the windows after she could not hear the tractor any more, coming to get her to drive the tractor while I pushed or pulled. I also had trouble climbing the hills, sometimes not able to do it at all. I bought and installed wheel weights and loaded the rear tires with windshield washer fluid. This tractor will now climb with ease anywhere on my land. I can even pull a regular 5'x8' utility trailer anywhere on my lot, even the hills.

The weights and tire loading made all the difference in the world and much cheaper than buying a scut seeing that you already have a cut. All I do with this garden tractor is mow and pull sweeper and pull trailer while using the 2305 loader to load pine needles in the trailer. The scut does all the other work. I also have lots of trees so the rops would make mowing with the scut a nightmare.
Bob...