WEN Inverter Generator 1600/2000w Yamaha Clone engine 389+Tax+5 dollar ship

/ WEN Inverter Generator 1600/2000w Yamaha Clone engine 389+Tax+5 dollar ship #1  

LittleBill21

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 26XL, White
   / WEN Inverter Generator 1600/2000w Yamaha Clone engine 389+Tax+5 dollar ship
Generator arrived.

Very Impressed more so then i thought i would be, very high quality, ran everything i threw at it(air compressor, 2HP abrasive saw,1500 watt heater and shockingly all on eco mode), sinewave is pretty much perfect even at max load, and frequency and voltage are dead on. i did not have my db meter with me though, i will have it in a couple days if anyone actually wants the numbers

impressive overload, probably a good 5 seconds in overload before it kicked the power off(nice compared to my big generator which just goes to 50 hz and 100 volts when overloaded)

already gave it a oil change at 2 hours and it was quite shiny in the oil

only con, you need to remove 3 normal philips screws to check the oil, annoying will prolly replace with wingnuts, and none of the outlets have any form of dust covers or water shields

/ WEN Inverter Generator 1600/2000w Yamaha Clone engine 389+Tax+5 dollar ship #4  
What really matters is if it lasts, and that parts, service and tech support are readily available.