What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket

/ What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket #1  

gummo96130

Tractor
LS MT342
Just bought MT342 with LB2100 BH. This bracket was zip tied to BH bucket. Pretty heavy.

Attachments

• 0999658D-E152-4564-AC9D-A9DD30DA6C2C.jpeg
    0999658D-E152-4564-AC9D-A9DD30DA6C2C.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 151
   / What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket #2  
Looks like the drawbar bracket. Used to pull trailers, implements, etc. Should bolt to the rear end housing just under the PTO. Maybe they take it off to make clearance for the backhoe subframe?

/ What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket #3  
Here is a picture to make it a bit more clear. Red circle is the drawbar bracket and the Yellow circle is the actual drawbar slide all the way in. You may be missing yours or just haven't found it yet.

LS MT342 drawbar.jpg

/ What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket
You guys are on it. Thanks. Yeah I bought it the BH hanging on it so it has to come off.

/ What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket #5  
You guys are on it. Thanks. Yeah I bought it the BH hanging on it so it has to come off.
What has to come off? The BH? Yes, if you are going to put the drawbar mount back on.... I purchased mine with the BH, but the drawbar mount is still on the tractor when it came. I actually have a ball mounted to the bar and leave the drawbar/ball on the tractor all the time.... doesn't interfere with the BH at all. Maybe the set up guy thought it had to come off?

I’ll double check that. Don’t like having so many parts lying around.

What has to come off? The BH? Yes, if you are going to put the drawbar mount back on.... I purchased mine with the BH, but the drawbar mount is still on the tractor when it came. I actually have a ball mounted to the bar and leave the drawbar/ball on the tractor all the time.... doesn't interfere with the BH at all. Maybe the set up guy thought it had to come off?
So I looked at it more closely and it does look like the BH kit came with a drawbar of its own style. Note the blue part.

Attachments

• 514BD18F-3245-48CA-A39C-6E139F80D303.jpeg
    514BD18F-3245-48CA-A39C-6E139F80D303.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 89
   / What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket #8  
The black part is changed out with the blue part when you have a backhoe. The blue part allows the subframe to attach. The dealer wanted it to stay with the tractor in the event you would ever get rid of the hoe you could put it back on.

/ What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket #9  
A little advise when hooking up the backhoe. Before backing up to engage the subframe remove the pin holding the drawbar because the pin hanging down will not let the subframe enter the slot. Remember to put it back or just remove pin and drawbar all together when using the hoe.

/ What’s this part for? Came zip tied to BH bucket #10  
Interesting, the MT240 is not that way.

20200619_111758.jpg