What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,321  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS XR4140H (Mine) BX2380 (wife’s)
Looking great

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,323  
OP
Diggin It

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
Ahhhhhh ......

1660722573168.png

Purchase total was a little under $19K. If I had paid the monthly payments as set in the contract, I would have paid a little under $22K and payoff would have been in October of '25. By paying about $40 extra each month, I knocked it down to where I could make a few bulk payments (Stimulus Checks, sold items, etc.) and bring it down to where I could pay it off a full three years early with a total amount paid of a little over $20K saving around $1,300 in interest.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,324  

LS Tractor Owner

Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
Ahhhhhh ......

View attachment 758612

Purchase total was a little under $19K. If I had paid the monthly payments as set in the contract, I would have paid a little under $22K and payoff would have been in October of '25. By paying about $40 extra each month, I knocked it down to where I could make a few bulk payments (Stimulus Checks, sold items, etc.) and bring it down to where I could pay it off a full three years early with a total amount paid of a little over $20K saving around $1,300 in interest.
Well, I think congrats are in order!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,325  

TimberFarm

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere, Jinma
So I got my MT573 a little over a month ago. I have been too busy working on my house to do anything with it.
A local guy came by this weekend to pickup all my old scrap from the remodel. I had an old heat pump that weighed maybe 400-450lbs. I have a set of those clamp on forks for moving small stuff around that I have been using with my JD. I knew the JD would not pick up the heat pump so I put the forks on the new LS to pickup the heat pump to put on the scrappers truck.
When I lifted the heat pump the bucket bowed out of shape. I was a little surprised since I never had the JD do that. I ended up strapping heat pump and lifting it that way to load it.
The bucket did go back almost to it's original flat shape on the blade edge.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,326  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
Congrats, Diggin, well done

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,327  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
TimberFarm, maybe add a reinforcement to your bucket?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,328  

TimberFarm

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere, Jinma
TimberFarm, maybe add a reinforcement to your bucket?
I was thinking of buying that Extreme edge from Everything Attachements. That should stiffen the bucket edge up. A little pricey at $664, but the alternative is an aftermarket bucket that is heavy duty.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,329  

Mud2Money

Bronze Member
Tractor
Lb2202, 63’ 630 COM, MF85, MT573cps
TimberFarm. I bent mine in clay. I bent it back and put a wicked edge on. For sure worth the few hundred bucks. I would recommend you ask them to make the side tabs longer or lower. Mine ended up on the corner of a welded on strengthening plate.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,330  

TimberFarm

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere, Jinma
TimberFarm. I bent mine in clay. I bent it back and put a wicked edge on. For sure worth the few hundred bucks. I would recommend you ask them to make the side tabs longer or lower. Mine ended up on the corner of a welded on strengthening plate.
Thanks for that tip.
I will have to take a close look at mine.