What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #581  
A little mowing. Nearly every month over the last two years has had excess rainfall, some months just barely, other months more than double normal. There just ain't a whole lot of digging, tilling or anything else like that happening.

Where you located hopefully not leading up to a dry spell!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #582  
Same here. Even after 3 dry days my property is still too wet. Plus, in my line of work rain/storms means work so no time for fun tractor stuff.
A little mowing. Nearly every month over the last two years has had excess rainfall, some months just barely, other months more than double normal. There just ain't a whole lot of digging, tilling or anything else like that happening.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #583  
Ordered my BXpanded Piranha Tooth Bar. I can't wait to get it on . So much to clear.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #584  
20190628_191310.jpg20190628_191858.jpg
Got finished with a 1800 house that was knocked down on our property 10 years before we bought it !

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #585  
Wow that made a huge difference!

I gave up waiting for the yard to dry out and mowed anyway. Tore it up a bit but it's done.
I decided I need to add some drainage to the bottom of the yard, maybe something like french drains? More backhoe time!
View attachment 610783View attachment 610784
Got finished with a 1800 house that was knocked down on our property 10 years before we bought it !

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #586  

I gave up waiting for the yard to dry out and mowed anyway. Tore it up a bit but it's done.
I decided I need to add some drainage to the bottom of the yard, maybe something like french drains? More backhoe time!

Yes I have drainage to deal with as well I have been looking at a lazer guided grader I will start by finding the right used grader then add a lazer controller to it I think because the all in one new are way to pricey lol but I have 43acres of fields that I want to set all to drain towards different ponds I will need to enlarge the ponds as well so I'm in for a lot of fun but this season was so wet I need to get it done before we have another one like this too many wet spots in fields like little ponds everywhere!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #587  

20190628_200133.jpg
This is the rocks the house was made of the red bucket is about 1 foot tall and biggest rock was 4.5 feet x 3.5 feet x .5 feet and over 1k because my little tractor could not lift it!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #588  
Well today was productive! Got a half dead tree down last night and cut it up and put in pile to burn it later tonight!20190701_154323.jpg20190630_163949.jpg20190630_193938.jpg20190630_193950.jpg20190701_155044.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #589  
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #590  
How many of my fellow morons managed to poke a hole in the Hydraulic filter while trying to put the backhoe on my 4140H? That'll piss on your parade quickly.

Dave