What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #581  

Hamiltonville Farm

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4540
I did a video on how to grease your tractor. It will be out tomorrow night. Some of those zerk fittings are hard to find!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #582  

owen13126

Bronze Member
Hank I cant wait to see your video. I like your video's. They are very informative and well done. I keep asking myself did I miss one of those little fittings. I keep finding another one everytime I look! Have a great night!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #583  

heavy hammer

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2540
RAHarden I know what you mean I'm cutting ash that has either been taken down or needs to be dropped. A friend's parents had their lot cleared of all their dead ash trees 100+ trees. I have removed about a third of them but still a lot to clean up.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #585  

owen13126

Bronze Member
I just watched the grease video! Nice job buddy! I think you hit all the main points to let people know about what and how to do. Keep up the good work!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #586  

Hamiltonville Farm

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4540
I just watched the grease video! Nice job buddy! I think you hit all the main points to let people know about what and how to do. Keep up the good work!
Thanks Owen. I appreciate that.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #587  

Hamiltonville Farm

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4540
Hope everyone is doing well. Starting to get some nicer weather here. Hoping my Northern neighbors are staying warm.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #588  

Sysop

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035HST purchased 2013 - Husqvarna TS348-D purchased 2019 - Craftsman 42" HST purchased 2003
Between the rain and snow making tons of mud, and the freeze/thaw cycles using the mud to swallow my driveway, I've been doing driveway repair as my schedule allows...

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #589  

JerryK

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra (2011)5035 HST TLB & (2016)2555 HST Cab & (2017)1526 HST(2018)Cub Cadet Pro Z 154L (1991) Caterpillar E70B
Up here, we are still dreaming of thaws, seeing the ground, playing in the mud, and being able to see the actual driveway/roof. Last night, it finally only got down to 9 degrees. Most nights it is below zero. You folks are sooooooooo lucky...!!!!!!! :)

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #590  

Hamiltonville Farm

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4540
Up here, we are still dreaming of thaws, seeing the ground, playing in the mud, and being able to see the actual driveway/roof. Last night, it finally only got down to 9 degrees. Most nights it is below zero. You folks are sooooooooo lucky...!!!!!!! :)
My goodness that sounds so cold! I think it touched 90 here today. At least high 80's for sure. We are refinancing our house in a few weeks and I'm getting a pool!!!