What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!!

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #1  

tallyho8

Elite Member
Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
I went to Sam's Club .com to order more dog food to pick up and they were out. So I went to Walmart.com to order instead. The same bags that I have been paying $21 for are, what, $111.00? I am hoping that this is a misprint and not an actual price. I would have to feed my dogs nutria meat if this is what the new prices will be.

walmartdogchow.jpg

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #2  
Price of can cat quickly rising. :eek:

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #3  
Those dont seem to be sold by Walmart and 3rd party sellers can charge whatever they like. If Walmart is out, they will price gouge. Same thing happened when the 'supply chain issues' affected cat food, $12 box of cans went to $88+.

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #4  
Pet food and snacks have always been ridiculously high priced. What else is new? People food prices aren't far behind!

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #6  
Have you bought any beef lately? It cost more than gasoline. I just bought two loin cuts this morning. It was $21.

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #7  
Look at the price graphs off all the dog food inputs then get back to use. Almost everyone has estimated pet food prices will be 70-100% more by December than they were last year.

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #9  
8kg (17.6 lb) cat food... $144.00 cdn every six weeks. lol

IMG_6174.jpg

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #10  
go order from chewy instead. fair prices
You do know that Chewy is owned by PetSmart.

Chewy was acquired by PetSmart in May 2017 for $3.35 billion, which at the time was the largest ever acquisition of an e-commerce business.