What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,761  
And this AM it looks like the LRB will get some exercise, Dave -- the overnight 1" or less of "insignificant snow flurries" are now at 2" and still coming down....
yeah dusting to 1" stopped at 3" here. light fluffy stuff gonna let it sit

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,762  
Help, I am trying to figure out where the connectors are, for pto and tranny safety switches on a GC2610? Do i have to remove seat and tank to get at them? Wires have no slack, must be fastened/zip tied, and i am not wanting to blindly yank on them. Who has got at them before to ohm switches at connectors, and can give me some insight on how long the pigtail to connectors are, where they’re routed, etc.? Wires are epoxied into switches and I am not fond of probing through insulation, not wanting to do that, I need to get at connectors. Let me know please. Thanks in advance.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,763  
Help, I am trying to figure out where the connectors are, for pto and tranny safety switches on a GC2610? Do i have to remove seat and tank to get at them? Wires have no slack, must be fastened/zip tied, and i am not wanting to blindly yank on them. Who has got at them before to ohm switches at connectors, and can give me some insight on how long the pigtail to connectors are, where they’re routed, etc.? Wires are epoxied into switches and I am not fond of probing through insulation, not wanting to do that, I need to get at connectors. Let me know please. Thanks in advance.
start a separate topic for this

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,764  
nothing. as I post this its still -16F outside. I plugged block heater in for 30 minutes planning on doing end of road clearing today. fired unit up (block heaters rock) and decided to give up for the day. let it run 30 minutes to warm hydro system up and called it a day. at 0830AM. sad stuff.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,765  
It really is something else out there today, too cold for even the kids and dogs to play outside.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,766  
It really is something else out there today, too cold for even the kids and dogs to play outside.
its noon . its warmed up to -5F. I give up.
the snow banks at end of private road can wait.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,767  
its noon . its warmed up to -5F. I give up.
the snow banks at end of private road can wait.

It's not worth going out today, have you seen the high for tomorrow? Suddenly it's 30 degrees, and 40 for Monday; this is going to mess with a lot of folks bodies.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,768  
Yeh, thems some cold temps for sure! But me and the wife walk our dog for 2+ miles every morning, some of the temps in the negatives. I guess we adjusted, we just bundle up. And our dog could care less, she's a great pyrenees.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,769  
The problem is that we've not had time to adjust, it's been an extremely mild winter. This is the first time it's hit this low, and it'll be above freezing tomorrow.

The wind is doing nothing to help.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,770  
I mean, we're Mainers, not bitches.