What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,521  
We live in an Ash forest here and have lost almost all of them, many > 100' tall.

Hopefully this is only an anomaly for you and you don't lose any trees you don't want to.
Your wood stacks are so much more organized than mine.

Thanks for sharing.
Right! That wood is stacked so nice and orderly!

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,522  
2point2 -- yes, there is -- I have a lean-to area off my garage. Then, after owning it for only a few years, I noticed the red in plastic parts around the hood was fading, so I partially enclosed that lean-to space. At this point, the tractor's pretty well sheltered.

My fronts had always looked horrible -- I'm convinced (contrary to dealer's protests when I called them about it) they were swapped at the dealer before I got it; they looked much older than the rears, with lots of weather cracking on the sidewalls.

One tire had so much trouble keeping air I finally had a tube put in it, but even that let go after 2-3 years, so I just recently replaced them.

DSC08553.jpgDSC08551.jpg

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,523  
I have a small lean to on the side of one of my sheds where I store my tractor and needed a way to store my implements. So I built some shelves where I can leave the 3 point implements on the ground for easy hookup and the front attachments go on the shelves. I also got my grapple delivered today, but I am waiting on my dealer to come get the tractor so they can install the third function kit.
20220919_114306.jpg
20220919_114332.jpg

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,524  
Love it dude, great idea!

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
#1,525  
Thanks guys for the kind words about my woodshed firewood stacking, but I really stack the wood as quick as I can.

The only thing I try to do is making sure the wood is stacked level or leaning down towards the rear so I don't have a firewood avalanche.

Also I have a lot of free air space in my stacking.

The improvements of the woodshed have been progressing for about the last 5 years + -, I think.

Two years ago I raised the firewood off of the ground and divided the rows into 1/2 cords by using vertical 2x6 and 2x4s.

The vertical dividers has stopped all firewood avalanches and makes it easier to figure how much wood I burn in the winter (about 3.5 to 4.5).

Looking into the woodshed, on the right side it's two rows deep; on the left side it's one row deep; and the far back is three rows deep.

Total firewood stacked is about 8.5 cords.

KC

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,526  
It’s a pulverizor. Kind of like a non powered Harley rake. It smooths, breaks up the dirt clods and blends the new soil into the existing grass very well.

View attachment 760690
Now there's something I would like to have, but can't justify it, because I won't use it enough.

I think we are all in agreement, that you should loan it out, if any of us need it? 😝

Last edited:
   / What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,527  
put pallet forks on last thursday removed 2 window ac units, nosed forks into shed tossed them on shelves. one is 15K btu weighs about 130lbs and is awkward to wrap arms around. will take out the other 2 12K units in a week or so.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,528  
Now there's something I would like to have, but can't justify it, because I won't use it enough.

I think we are all in agreement, that you should loan it out, if any of use need it? 😝
free shipping upon loan out should be a goal also.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,529  
I mean, why not go for broke...I think I should get paid for testing out that thing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,530  
purposely put mine into ditch in 2wd to show flex stuff with rear tire 8" off ground.
I was bored.
gotta do final mowing but it won't stop raining