What have you put a quick attach plate on?

/ What have you put a quick attach plate on? #1  

BobRip

Elite Member
Tractor
2000 Power Trac 422
I got to thinking that if Moss can put a quick attach plate on his sofa:D:D, what else unusual have people put one on. I added one to my gas welder.

Hey, Moss we need a picture of the one on your sofa.

Attachments

• quick attach plate cheap and light 021.JPG
    quick attach plate cheap and light 021.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 210
   / What have you put a quick attach plate on?
Well, I guess this thread died. Oh well, they can't all be good.

/ What have you put a quick attach plate on? #3  
Now this thread isn't dead yet. I just haven't got my items back yet and the quick attach plate in the mail from power trac. I am making the leaf blower and my project isn't done yet. I have high hopes for it and I want it to look like it is a real attachment and not just something thrown together. I want it to look like it is made for my power trac or by power trac. The down side it will be red for awhile or if I decide to paint it black. I am going to have the QT plate welded to the leaf blower at an angle like all the other implements from power trac. I will post pics when it is finished. I can say right now I am to far to turn back now. Items are purchased, cut and being welded so it will be a reality very soon.
Bob your attachment looks really good, like it was designed for the welder. Really good welding job. If I could weld like that, the things I would make.

/ What have you put a quick attach plate on? #4  
I got to thinking that if Moss can put a quick attach plate on his sofa:D:D, what else unusual have people put one on. I added one to my gas welder.

Hey, Moss we need a picture of the one on your sofa.

My wife made me take it off. I guess her foot works better to get me moving! :D

I have moved my trash can with it. There is a slot on the side of the can for the arm on the trash truck... it just so happens that my quick attach male plate slips right in there. My wife called me lazy on that one, too.

Now this thread isn't dead yet. I just haven't got my items back yet and the quick attach plate in the mail from power trac. I am making the leaf blower and my project isn't done yet. I have high hopes for it and I want it to look like it is a real attachment and not just something thrown together. I want it to look like it is made for my power trac or by power trac. The down side it will be red for awhile or if I decide to paint it black. I am going to have the QT plate welded to the leaf blower at an angle like all the other implements from power trac. I will post pics when it is finished. I can say right now I am to far to turn back now. Items are purchased, cut and being welded so it will be a reality very soon.
Bob your attachment looks really good, like it was designed for the welder. Really good welding job. If I could weld like that, the things I would make.

Paint makes welds look better. I started teaching my self about 2 or 3 years ago and am not very good. Just keep trying. One trick I picked up on MIG welding is to preheat at the start of a weld by welding in a small circle for a few seconds and them move along the weld seam. I never saw this in a book, but watched somebody else do it. Anyway thanks for the praise even if unjustified. Actually I think the welds on the welder cart were made the with gas welder. I am looking forward to you leaf blower.

I am going to see what else I have. These are pictures of my trash can and attachment lifter. It lets me carry my big trash can out to the street and also can lift an attachment up high for storage. This was my first welding job.

Attachments

• Lifter alone.JPG
    Lifter alone.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 157
  • Lifting bucket.JPG
    Lifting bucket.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Trash can lift.JPG
    Trash can lift.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 157
Attached are pictures on my chain lifter quick attach plate. It allows attachments of a chain on straps to a quick attach plate so you can lift whatever you can strap to. If gives you a light weight attachment so that more of the lift capacity can be used on the actual load.

Attachments

• lifter post strap chain (1).JPG
    lifter post strap chain (1).JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 171
  • stump removal 3 8 2007 001.jpg
    stump removal 3 8 2007 001.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 168