What I paid today for KTAC

/ What I paid today for KTAC #1  

RoyKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
M7060HSC/18, RTV-X1100C
First off a $47.00 set up fee, next it is based on total cash price of property and mine was setup for 5 years to match my 0% loan. Your discounts are not considered. So paper work shows total cost for 5years plus the $47.00. So subtract the $47 from total and divide the result by 5 years and you the yearly rate divide by the total property cost and you get = 0.015611 or 1.5611% as of today.

/ What I paid today for KTAC #2  
No KATC available here. Had to get a special rider on my Home Owners policy to the tune of $500 per year. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

/ What I paid today for KTAC #3  
I’m glad I could get KTAC. Covers so much more than Homeowners

Andy

/ What I paid today for KTAC #4  
No KTAC available here. Had to get a special rider on my Home Owners policy to the tune of $500 per year. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

+ mine must be garaged and can't leave the property. No biggie I guess. Keeps me from loaning it out(gives the wife aneurysms).

/ What I paid today for KTAC #5  
No KATC available here. Had to get a special rider on my Home Owners policy to the tune of $500 per year. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

OUCH!!! KTAC quoted me a price of $350, which is considerably more than I'm paying now. As I've stated in the past it's on my commercial truck policy, so I also have 1/2 million dollar liability insurance.
I have 1/4 mile of frontage on the town road, so am constantly out in that; and I just got back from pushing the snow banks back where my town road meets the highway. I won't go without the liability insurance.

/ What I paid today for KTAC #6  
I’m glad I could get KTAC. Covers so much more than Homeowners

Andy

I found out that my Texas Farm Bureaus Homeowners insurance is equivalent to KTAC except for replacing with new in the event of catastrophic damage. Same $250 deductible but 25% cheaper than KTAC.

/ What I paid today for KTAC #8  
OUCH!!! KTAC quoted me a price of $350, which is considerably more than I'm paying now. As I've stated in the past it's on my commercial truck policy, so I also have 1/2 million dollar liability insurance.
I have 1/4 mile of frontage on the town road, so am constantly out in that; and I just got back from pushing the snow banks back where my town road meets the highway. I won't go without the liability insurance.

You are probably comparing apples and oranges. KTAC is a totally different concept. You need to review the comprehensive coverage for casualties other than fire and theft.

Ron

/ What I paid today for KTAC #9  
I just recently went through a purchase as well and KTAC came back between $50 and $60 per month compared to my homeowners at $200 per year with coverage on and off property and 0 deductible.

/ What I paid today for KTAC #10  
offshell... Make sure you carefully review your homeowner policy specifically on covering the equipment off property and the insured value. I could be wrong but I don't know of a homeowner policy that covers off property and most have a cap on the insured value (especially less than what KTAC offers which is the original sales price plus taxes, fees). In addition to the coverage, getting insurance through KTAC means you never have to worry about your insurance rate going up which is very important when a homeowner policy is meant to cover your home not something used as rough as a tractor.