What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it?

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #1  
Tractor
Kubota
The loggers did a good job of piling up slash but left enough bare limbs alongside the road that I don稚 feel comfortable driving a truck around without popping a tire, and I need to be able to drive a golf cart around smoothly and quietly. I just want the small limbs off the trails, I have about 1.5 miles of 10 trail and a few acres of food plot to do as quick and inexpensive as possible. I have a skid steer to work with and I can rent any attachment, so what would you do?

Thank you for reading!

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #2  
A Land Scape rake.

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #3  
Some of my slash was close to 10 inches in diameter,, I wanted my trails, but did not want to loose a tractor part or tractor tire,,
so,,,
I hired a guy with a 100+ HP excavator, and I told him to make the trails nice,,

For less than the cost of fixing my tractor, the trails all became drive-able,,

The excavator with a thumb,, and a skilled operator, cleaned the trails in a few hours,,
I could not have done as well even if I had purchased a 953 CAT,, which I considered, and shopped for,,

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #4  
DSC03394.JPG

I used this home made Rake on my Steiner to clean up where the loggers had made a big mess loading their trucks of pine.

A bigger version whould work well.

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #5  
IT - that's very fancy. You are pushing forward with the land scape rake. Did you have any problems with the tines catching on unmovable stuff?? Normal LS rake is drug and would hop over the unmovable.

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #6  
I can make the tines arrested or float individually on bushings, attached to a shaft. I don't recall having a problem with the individual tines getting caught up. If I get too aggessive and not careful enough in the height, it can dig in, and I should put in some spacer to prevent the tines from coming up so high, if that makes any sense.

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #7  
OK - I understand. It must be nice to have the unit up front where you can see what is happening.

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #8  
You can't use a tool well, if you are just guessing what it's doing. I learn that more and more with aging eyesight.

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it?
Yes there are a few logs around too, I was thinking a dozer blade with teeth. Can稚 find it..

/ What is the best way to clean off logging road without taking the road with it? #10  
A reversed rear blade does most of the work cleaning up fallen limbs on my roads. Good enough to not be worth switching to the rake if the blade is already on.

The rake will sometimes cut into the road. The reversed blade doesn't.

Sometimes it gets something under and dumps a load, but is still really useful. I clean up the occasional pile with the FEL.

Bruce