What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #2  
I read that last night. I thought maybe they were working on bionic people. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #3  
Our health care system at it's best. You have to wonder who was doing the cleaning, that they couldn't tell the difference between hydraulic oil and detergent when they poured it out of the bottle. Non-trained, non-English speaking temp workers is my guess..........

"Yeah, so I got that going for me. too!"

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #4  
Its kinda interesting that the story showed up NOW. I think this happened last year. Why go with the story now? It was also out of Raleigh when Duke where the problem occured is in Durham.

I don't think it was clear in the story HOW it happened. Repair workers where working on the elevator hydraulics. They needed to replace the fluid and get rid of the old stuff. The found some empty barrels and put in the old hydraulic fluid. For whatever reason they left the barrels with the fluid. Of course the barrels HAD had the detergent. When someone needed more detergent they found the barrels and off they went....

As I remember it the detergent was piped into machines, I think they where sterilzers, and there was no human intervention. Obviously at some point someone figured out what had happened but I have not heard that story.

Later,
Dan

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #5  
QA at its best, it works about as well downunder.

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Duke Health officials assured patients in January that the likelihood of infection from the tools was “no more than the risk normally associated” with the procedures that the patients underwent. )</font>

And we blame attorneys for multi-million dollar malpractice lawsuits. You really have to wonder which came first, the attorney or the negligent medical practitioner? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #7  
Im sorry but the untrained and non-english speaking sound a bit derogatory and racest to me. I dont want to start a huss and fuss but I see many lazy @-- people from right here on domestic soil born and raised. And I think that if a american company is going to put people who dont care in positions of decision making that can be life threatening then that company owner is just as lazy and incompotent.

I sincerely hope that we are smart enough to know that a person should be judged by the content of their character and not the location of birth or the language they speak.

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #8  
Im sorry but the untrained and non-english speaking sound a bit derogatory and racest to me. I dont want to start a huss and fuss but I see many lazy @-- people from right here on domestic soil born and raised. And I think that if a american company is going to put people who dont care in positions of decision making that can be life threatening then that company owner is just as lazy and incompotent.

I sincerely hope that we are smart enough to know that a person should be judged by the content of their character and not the location of birth or the language they speak.

huh???

:confused2:

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #9  

Political correctness is gonna kill us as a nation and it looks like as individuals as well....Tell it like it is and let the chips fall where they may...and just too bad to any one who gets offended...shake it off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ What NOT to DO With Used Hydrolic Fluid #10  
. Non-trained, non-English speaking temp workers is my guess..........

QUOTE]

reply to this comment Just get tired of hearing silly comments about non-English people
I may have taken this the wrong way..:eek:
If so ignore me:p but i am just saying that the comment seems rude non-english has nothing to do with a persons work ethics and quality. Id say the problem is more of an issue with the kind outlook many workers have on their jobs

Which is:
Go in, get paid, go home:confused2:
Instead of:
Go in, do the best darn job I can every day and be proud of what I do, THEN get paid and go home:)

Ya know what I mean:thumbsup: