What tires are on your truck?

/ What tires are on your truck? #1  

Peace

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO30
1633208498327.jpeg

2 tires failed under 25k miles. 1 with crack in sidewall. 1 with steel belt broken. The brand is Corsa and I liked the tires, but they didn’t make it to the 40,000 mile warranty.

/ What tires are on your truck?
1633208597544.jpeg

LT 275 65 R20 load E1 all terrain tread

I kept the best 2 used, for spares. My current spare is an 18” rim and I would rather have 20” to match.

/ What tires are on your truck? #5  
My 2020 Superduty came with Goodyear Kevlar tires. I have 35K on them. They get good traction and are fairly quiet, but I bet I only get 50K out of them. I'd probably buy them again if priced right, but I usually like Michelin for a good quality tire. I have a friend that has 75K on some Michelins (on a Toyota Tundra) and will probably make it to 90K without a problem. I don't skimp on tires.

I'm pretty cheap / frugal with everything except tires... Michelin tires only please.
My dad’s F-250 had Michelins and I didn’t like the ‘flexible sidewall feel’ they had.

My 2020 Superduty came with Goodyear Kevlar tires. I have 35K on them. They get good traction and are fairly quiet, but I bet I only get 50K out of them. I'd probably buy them again if priced right, but I usually like Michelin for a good quality tire. I have a friend that has 75K on some Michelins (on a Toyota Tundra) and will probably make it to 90K without a problem. I don't skimp on tires.
My neighbor put the All Terain BFG Kevlar tires on his 2500 Chevy. When he told me the outrageous price he paid, I thought to myself ‘those better be bulletproof!’ :oops: