What tires are on your truck?

/ What tires are on your truck? #21  
Nitto Terra Grappler on the Ram 2500, don't need the offroad capabilites as much now so probably going with the Dura Grappler when these wear out.
Wear decent and tow well even at pretty high loads (about 20klbs once by accident).

Expect about 50k miles out of them based on past experience and how much tread is left, which isn't bad for a E range all terrain that is in a 4x4 diesel towing most of the time.

/ What tires are on your truck? #22  
KO2’s here as well, I’ve had them about 15k now maybe a little more and they are holding up very well. Off-road ~10%, tow 40-50% (often in hay fields), other highway <20%. I’m guessing I’ll get well more than 50k out of them.
I have about 48K on mine and they are getting close but should last a few thousand more.

/ What tires are on your truck? #23  
I'm pretty cheap / frugal with everything except tires... Michelin tires only please.
Same for me, never had a problem with Michelins. Always got a lot of miles, quiet and good ride on the F150. Same for my Town Car.
Always ran Michelins on my semis when I had them with the same great service.

/ What tires are on your truck? #24  
Kellys on my Ram 5500
Good wear and decent traction for 19.5s
1633227421751.jpeg

/ What tires are on your truck? #25  
Did you add the red stripe? Looks fantastic with BFG’s and matching calipers!

Here's a better shot when it was clean

IMG_2366.jpg

/ What tires are on your truck? #28  
I have Firesteins on my truck and cars. great tires. They stop on a dime and then they pick it up for you........... :D