What tires are on your truck?

/ What tires are on your truck? #51  
When I first got my truck it came factory with a set of Goodyear SRA's which I disliked pretty intensely. Replaced them with a set of Hankook Dynapro ATM's. Thought they were the cat's meow..... until they weren't. It was literally like a switch was turned off and I went from having what felt like amazing traction in all conditions to feeling like I was spinning slicks, even under dry road conditions.

I'm now on my second set of BFG KO2's for the truck and have been pretty well pleased.

/ What tires are on your truck? #52  
Too much mud on my truck tires for red stripes or white lettering. My 2018 Power Wagon came with 8 ply Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac - load range E.

/ What tires are on your truck? #53  
Michelin Defender LTX. Load range E. Relatively affordable (~$215 each for 265/60/20 E). Best blend of traction and low rolling resistance (better mpg). No burly All-terrain styling, but that shouldn't really be a top priority.

Some days I do wish I had the style of some beefy KO2's.....

/ What tires are on your truck? #54  
Defender LTX right now. About 50k and they are done, they did their service. Good in rain, just ok in snow. I tow heavy often so I am happy with the results. Had Cooper HT3 before that, they wore like iron but were not so good in the rain.

I now need a more AT type tire that will also have good highway manners. Search is on.

F250

/ What tires are on your truck? #55  
I have tried almost every brand of tire out there over the years and finally figured out if you want a consistently good and dependable tire get Michelins. The worst brands in order have been: Cooper, Firestone and Goodyear.

Michelins have always performed for me where the other brands have not even gotten close to their mileage claims. The only way any other brand of tire is on a vehicle I own is because it came on it.

/ What tires are on your truck? #56  
BFG All Terrain KO2.

Have also owned:
Toyo Open Country AT, General Grabber AT, Nitto Terra Grappler G2, and Nitto Trail Grappler.

/ What tires are on your truck? #58  
   / What tires are on your truck? #59  
With the exception of the spare truck, Michelin defender LTX MS is the only thing I run. Mine, wifes and daughters

/ What tires are on your truck? #60  
Don't know what it's like in other areas but the best tire prices here is Costco.

And they really push Michelin's

Their volume buying and low markup makes them the largest tire vendors in town.

They count on members doing their shopping while getting new tires installed.