What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase?

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #11  
Value, value, value and tractorbynet.com. I would have spent an additional $1k or $2k more but I don't believe I would be getting a better tractor. Maybe a higher profile name that's it. I relied heavily on this forum, most of the threads I read about Kioti were positive. So far no regrets.

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #12  
Hate to admit it, but sheer dumb luck. I was looking for a minimum 30hp 4WD used unit for a couple of years and bumped into a Kioti.

Maybe used machine purchasers should represent a separate category for your data collection.

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #13  
After a ton of research online and off, I found the CK20 to fit my needs the best and loved the capacities compared to others.

I found a guy (bearhawk) that had a CK20 right in the next town over and contacted him through Tractorbynet, he invited me over and let me play on his CK20 and I was sold. Then he referred me to his dealer (Batchelders) and they sealed the deal for me. I wrote the check that day and it was delivered very shortly after.

2 years and almost 300 hrs later, I would do it all over again.

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #14  
Purchased used Iseki online, BAD choice, wanted something with warrenty. Read lots of good information online and saved a few $ over the other lines available.

Eddie

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #15  
TBN introduced me to Kioti.
The features and specifications caught my eye.

mab said:
......the opinions of tractorbynet users and a good dealer clinched it.

That pretty much says it all.

Don

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #16  
I looked at JD then Kubota then stumbled upon Kioti. After doing a little research and after comparing the numbers ($ and specs) to me it was a no brainer, even though I had never heard of Kioti before. I don't think I found tractorbynet until after my purchase.

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #17  
I was looking at Kubota's, at a great dealer but didn't like the ergonomics, looked at JD's, liked the ergo's, didn't want to pay the green paint price. Somebody here suggested looking at the Kioti's. I found them to be a good value, good warrenty, controls were smoother than anything else I had tried. I found the operator station on the Kioti more comfortable and ergonomically correct, there was more room for me on the backhoe station. I found a decent used machine.... to be delivered on Saturday :) , weather permiting.

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #18  
Features, good price, and TBN.

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase? #19  
gravel13 said:
I looked at JD then Kubota then stumbled upon Kioti. After doing a little research and after comparing the numbers ($ and specs) to me it was a no brainer, even though I had never heard of Kioti before. I don't think I found tractorbynet until after my purchase.

Kind of the same here except I wasn't looking at Kubota. JD and Massey were the ones I was looking at.

It sure as heck was not the dealer!!! lol

/ What was the MAIN deciding factor in your Kioti Purchase?
Awesome responses this is exactly what I'm looking for.
If there is anyone else out there I'd appreciate your input.
Thanks!!!

BTI