I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I just got another vehicle (van) back from the shop to repair damage from some kind of rodent eating the wiring. We have tried moth balls, Irish Spring, coyote urine but nothing seems to keep the little buggers away. They haven't found the tractor yet, but we park our car/truck outside. My wife doesn't want me to put poison out since we have a herd of Corgis that are in and out of the vehicles on a daily basis, but I am at wits end. I am looking for suggestions.