What's an older 3415 worth?

/ What's an older 3415 worth? #1  

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
Neighbor has a 3415 he no longer uses. He's in his mid 70s and not in the best of health any more. Used the tractor one day about 3 years ago to do some mowing. Parked in in the barn. Next time he went out it wouldn't start. Not even click. Most likely a safety switch, but he just gave up on it. Went out and bought a little orange 1880 and has been mowing with that. Wife of the same age does most of the mowing and she likes it better than the Simplicity they had.

So, there sets the 3415, untouched for a few years, probably with bad fuel now, but otherwise in fair to medium condition. Just wondering what it might be worth. If any decent amount, I'll try to talk him into selling it. Not to me, I don't have any use for it, but my LS dealer sells used stuff on consignment.

/ What's an older 3415 worth? #2  
Fwiw, a very small time dealer just north of Diamond Missouri has one listed at $11,500. It needed a screw driver to start, but ran and shifted very well. Low hours, brand new loader (spike no bucket), and two sets of rear remotes. The great algorithm shows that he got it from Enlow without a loader for $4000-ish. HUMINT says he had the loader put on just north of him by a guy in Aurora, Mo who isn't terribly pricey - I'd wager less than what was paid on the tractor. Long winded answer, but $4,000-$10,000. Ha, how's that for a range?!?

Don't know where you're located, but I'm shopping for a rake tractor and these are appropriately sized and easy to work with imo. Let me know if it's still around :)