What's for supper???

/ What's for supper???
#2,431  
024.jpg

Tonight I made {a double batch of} Chipotle Tortilla Soup. Also had Armenian cucumber and toast. Very good.

/ What's for supper???
#2,432  
008.JPG003.jpg

Supper was a bowl of Chipotle Tortilla soup, turkey, chicken and cheddar on a Bolillios roll, a carrot, mixed veggies and a bunch of grapes. Very good.

/ What's for supper???
#2,433  
042.jpg053.jpg063.jpg

Supper tonight was a bowl of Chipotle Tortilla Soup, Chipotle chicken, cracked pepper turkey breast and Pepper Jack on a toasted Bolillios roll, mixed veggies, one lonely Burger King chicken fry, and Armenian cucumber, tomato and squash. And due to a long day in the garden, I was still chasing calories, so I added protein granola, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, soynuts and a splash of coffee to my Bunny Tracks ice cream.

/ What's for supper???
#2,434  
015.jpg

Margie and I went up to our {formerly} Tampa cousin's new house for supper tonight. Grouper, cheese grits, slaw, corn on the cob and hushpuppies. Good food and good company. {This 4 foot grouper was swimming in the Gulf yesterday morning. Their son killed him with a spear gun}

/ What's for supper??? #2,435  
The whats for supper thread slipped off the first page...did you guys quit eating?

IMG_0842[1].jpg

/ What's for supper???
#2,437  
031.jpg

Supper tonight was Buffalo chicken breast, mixed veggies, Armenian cucumber, green beans with almond slivers and cream corn. It was all good, but the corn was divine.

/ What's for supper??? #2,438  
Supper last night was homemade chili with crackers and cornbread and a glass of milk.

/ What's for supper???
#2,439  
Margie tried a new recipe tonight. It is chicken breast, spinach and Angel hair pasta {with a little butter, garlic, onion, lemon juice and red pepper flakes}. We have had it with shrimp before and really liked it, so we wanted to try it with chicken. It turned out real good.

004.jpg

/ What's for supper???
#2,440  
005.JPG011.JPG

Supper tonight was a bowl of 13 bean soup, a turkey and Pepper Jack sandwich, cucumbers, Armenian cucumbers, squash, a carrot and some grapes. Not too bad.