What's happened to Shield Arc

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #152  
It didn't work in my part of SC. Probably because we're still being punished for starting the Civil War.

SIR, I believe you meant to type Criminal Lincoln's violent overreaction to a proper eviction, or War of Northern Aggression. A proper board would autocorrect such errors.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc
SIR, I believe you meant to type Criminal Lincoln's violent overreaction to a proper eviction, or War of Northern Aggression. A proper board would autocorrect such errors.

(removed),
I certainly hope Shield Arc is alright.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #154  
Last try... otherwise you will have to go to SA's profile.
Capture.jpeg

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #155  
His link works on my phone, but not my laptop.
Then again my home internet is so so lately that I just found out that Apollo 12 is back on earth.

Last try... otherwise you will have to go to SA's profile.
View attachment 678670

I get a picture of two bridges that I can stretch enough to just read the caption. I thought it was supposed to download for a better view. Maybe I'm not being punished after all.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #157  
Top line says "Real men build bridges" Bottom line says "Real women have bridges"

Danged if I can figure out what real about a woman wid removable teeth.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #158  
I get a picture of two bridges that I can stretch enough to just read the caption. I thought it was supposed to download for a better view. Maybe I'm not being punished after all.

Sorry I lifted the low res photo from SA's profile. Yes, a higher res photo would be better but I liked being chauvinistic where I can get away with it. :D

Sorry I lifted the low res photo from SA's profile. Yes, a higher res photo would be better but I liked being chauvinistic where I can get away with it. :D

Well then, I had it all along. Sorry about getting confused. We can blame it on my dry eyes and my persecution complex.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #160  
Well then, I had it all along. Sorry about getting confused. We can blame it on my dry eyes and my persecution complex.
I'm now on the hunt for the hi-res version! :laughing: