Where can you buy pin on pallet forks.

/ Where can you buy pin on pallet forks. #1  

4570Man

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M59, Kubota L3800, Grasshopper 428D, Topkick dump truck, 3500 dump truck, 10 ton trailer, more lighter trailers.
I’m trying to help a guy find some forks for his Kioti CK25. It’s just got a pin on loader not SSQA. He won’t ever use the bucket so there’s no point in converting to SSQA which adds weight and expense. And clamp on forks are a no. I’ve not had any luck finding pin on forks. I could modify SSQA forks but I’d rather have some ready to go without modifying.

/ Where can you buy pin on pallet forks. #2  
About 8 073.JPG years ago I bought pin on pallet forks for a BX2660 from Everything Attachments.039.JPG

Cheers,
Mike

/ Where can you buy pin on pallet forks. #4  
That's not the norm anymore , Might have to make a custom set......

/ Where can you buy pin on pallet forks. #5  
That's not the norm anymore , Might have to make a custom set......

Even when pin-on implements were the norm, it'd likely have been a semi-custom build as there was very little in the way of standardization of pin spacing or sizing between models much less between manufacturers from what I remember seeing.

Only manufacture I'm currently aware of advertising they still make attachments for pin-on style loaders is W.R. Long Inc. W.R. Long, Inc. | Tarboro, NC ....otherwise the best bet would be to find a set of forks with a blank back and add appropriate mounting layout.

/ Where can you buy pin on pallet forks. #6  
Doesnt the CK25 have a quick attach on the loader?
these guys have a great selection from cheap basic to HD forks
Pallet Fork Attachments | titan Attachments™