Where can you get a BH77 workshop manual?

/ Where can you get a BH77 workshop manual? #1  

jim_wilson

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200 w/ BH77 & 12", 18" & 24" buckets, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660, Artillian Fork frame, Extreme 3pt rake, Concrete Mixer, MyTractorTools grapple adapter
I'm sure I could get one thru my dealer - just wondering if anybody sells them online so I can get one ordered now instead of waiting
until the next time the dealer is open.

I've looked on Messick's and done some Google searching - but I'm not getting any hits. Nobody seems to have them listed for sale.

/ Where can you get a BH77 workshop manual? #2  
   / Where can you get a BH77 workshop manual?
Hi Jim,

This is what I found so far.

Keller Kubota

Messicks Part Search

I got the part # from this eBay listing. The manual was sold already. I purchased my L3800 service manual form Lashley, but I seem to be having a problem looking up the manual on their website.

Kubota BH77 Backhoe Workshop Servicerepair Shop Manual on B3030 Tractor | eBay

Lashley Tractor Sales -*Home

Good luck,
Russ

Thanks!

I don't know why I didn't think of that - I saw that very same Ebay auction but didn't think to use the part number to search Messicks and Keller's sites for it.

Just ordered one from Keller.

/ Where can you get a BH77 workshop manual? #4  
Glad you got the manual ordered. I need to do the same. I am glad you guys are getting the hydraulic thumb figured out. I planned to make mine hydraulic someday. Don't really need it, but would like it. If someone comes up with a good kit I will have to buy one. Good luck and keep up the good work.

/ Where can you get a BH77 workshop manual?
Glad you got the manual ordered. I need to do the same. I am glad you guys are getting the hydraulic thumb figured out. I planned to make mine hydraulic someday. Don't really need it, but would like it. If someone comes up with a good kit I will have to buy one. Good luck and keep up the good work.

If I can pull this all together and make it work - I'm thinking I could make a kit out of it. I'm going to try and work towards that end (no modifications of one-off parts , make it so the same parts can be bought or reproduced - etc.) We'll see how it goes.