Where did all the Yanmar folks go?

wileythedog

Tractor
Kubota ZD1211; Yanmar YT359C
Has not been a post here since early October???

yanmars

Platinum Member
I have an old Yanmar. I do not even know where there is a new Yanmar dealer around here. Maybe limited sales if limited access.

rgr33

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 950. LS g3033. Kubota RTV 900. Exmark Lazer Z
Love the new Yanmars, can’t believe I don’t own one.

Maybe someday my old John Deere will peter out, but so far, it’s been too tough to die.

bmaverick

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2610, retired JD 850, retired DYT-4000
Maybe they are using the RK TYM+Yanmar machines now.

Actually, it's hard finding even used Yanmars right now. Those Yanmar cubs that later turned into full Yanmar ownership are very well sought after.

Kiwibru

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT359C, Carraro TC5500 Comtrac
Been flailing, moving composted sheep manure, getting ready for winter!

rjpotts

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SEHC
I owned a green Yanmar for 20 years (Deere 790), very good tractor. When searching for a cab tractor last year I waned to look at Yanmar but there are no local dealers.

bmaverick

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2610, retired JD 850, retired DYT-4000

thunderbirl

Tractor
Yanmar 424
Good news/bad news, mine just "works", so I haven't needed the support of this group 'cuz it all just keeps working. I was posting about 50 times per year (multiple forums) with my old CC3225. However, I don't mind sharing a bit.

I found myself thinking the other day "It sure is nice to be able to count on your equipment!". This was while I was using the FEL to lift and reposition a beefy, single 600 lb chunk of landscape blocks that were all mortared together. (The decorative wall had fallen over and slid down a hill; I can do mortar, but am hoping that version #2 of the base is better than version #1!)

The lift of this bucket is fantastic. I did use my hydraulic tiller for counterweight - and the ROP and seatbelt! Then I cleaned up the compost pile from two yrs ago, moved it to the garden and tilled it all in to be ready for next year.

Haven't found any aspect of the machine that is the slightest bit weak!