Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive?

/ Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive? #1  

SmallChange

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland WM25 with 200LC front end loader, filled R4 tires 43X16.00-20 and 25X8.50-14 (had a Kubota B6200D with dozer and R1 tires)
I'm looking for some kind of guides for the bottom of a smallish loader bucket blade to keep it from digging into the gravel of my driveway when removing snow. I haven't tried the new loader yet for this -- it hasn't snowed yet. Any suggested sources? or other suggestions?

Thank you!

/ Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive? #3  
Edge tamers?

/ Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive? #4  
   / Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive? #6  
I had made some skids for my plow, but they tended to ice up and twist to a bad position. I decided I wanted the disc type found on some plows.
Found the best price on EBay, direct replacement for a name brand plow.
I did have to make the bracket to receive them (actually, just modify the one I had already made)
Work great and the price was right even for a cheapskate like me

/ Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive? #7  
I made these for my rear blade.

rhino shoes 001_1.JPG

/ Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive? #8  
I got some at Princess Auto. Weird things. How the heck could you even make your own?

/ Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive? #9  
My dealer got them from Land Pride for my Land Pride rear blade. Kubota now owns them so probably easier at a K dealer. Get the LP Blade manual (its free on line) and you may be able to adapt to another brand easily, don't remember the price. I have never installed them (no snow)

Ron

/ Where do you get little pucks or skis to keep snow blade from biting gravel drive?