Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
Just a fun thread which probably won't go anywhere, just before our Fearless Leader does the upgrades he's been threatening for some time. :D

And the title should have read; "Where were YOU when the lights went out... maybe the new upgrade will allow us to edit titles.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #2  
Maybe it will be easier to post pictures 2_thumbs-up.png

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #3  
The TBN lights are back on

Attachments

• 2_thumbs-up.png
    2_thumbs-up.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 89
   / Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #4  
Well let's find out. New layer of compost in hoop house.
20210226_105859.jpg

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #5  
Can't see what I wrote to edit.....only the photo shows....so to edit, have to make a new post ?

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #6  
You w
Can't see what I wrote to edit.....only the photo shows....so to edit, have to make a new post ?
No, editing is still there.

You wrote "Well let's find out. New layer of compost in hoop house." and the text is above the image.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #7  
But I tried to edit the post to say "yes it works", and all I see is the photo, not the original text above the photo.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021
I don't see the hoop house image, but once again hat could be the fault of my inept ISP.

One thing this format shows is the top ten posters; I spend WAY too much time here. :D

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #9  
OK...now tried it again...and it does show the text. Lag time ?

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #10  
Just a fun thread which probably won't go anywhere, just before our Fearless Leader does the upgrades he's been threatening for some time. :D

And the title should have read; "Where were YOU when the lights went out... maybe the new upgrade will allow us to edit titles.
The title of this thread seems to have inspired by the 1968 Doris Day movie, Where Were You When the Lights Went Out? I think the movie was itself inspired by the North Eastern US blackout of 1965.

Here's my question:
I think there was TV news documentary or dramitization by the same name that preceded the Doris Day film. Does anyone else remember a low budget television production with that title?