Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #21  
What happened to “my home“, where it took you to “New” responses to threads your signed into. Now I have to reread all old posts.
We're all Homeless.
I'm not that happy about losing the 'Tractor:' line below 'Location:'. The reason for this is that it assists members to address an OP's question.

It also helps in spotting a spamming "New Member" who typically list a 200+hp tractor for a 1/4 acre block. :rolleyes:
Add it to your signature area.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #22  
Takes time to adjust to anything new but photos are much easier to put on and you have a choice of full size or thumbnail. A lot of guys do not reduce the photo size before posting so it takes too long for my internet to d'load them. I try to aim at 1/2 mB with a max size of 1.5 mB. A lot of pics on here are several mBs and I can't wait for them to d'load as I would be here all day.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #23  
I was a lucky obsever of that. Happened to be on the balconey of my apartment at Syracuee University.
That was on a hill above the city. I was looking out over about 10 miles of city lights when in blink they all disappeared. Total dark except for one brilliant spot way over there. Apparently something had a private power supply.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #24  
I like the new thumbs up button. New format will get a little getting used to, but in a month we won't even remember what the old one looked like.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #25  
Muhammad, thank you for your work in managing this site.

I'd hate to be around the TBN crowd when they buy a new tractor. The gas pedal is different, the light switch has moved, the FEL joystick feels different. Yeah, new tractors must really suck because they are so different from my existing one!

Let's give the new site a chance everyone.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #26  
The MOST IMPORTANT positive change is the fact you can now scroll through pictures without going back SO NICE!! The old way was annoying.

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #27  
Right, If you click a picture in a post with several pictures, it opens full screen over the post. Then you click the arrows or use the arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll through all the pictures in the post.

Use the Backspace key or click the X at the top right to close the pictures and see the post again.

Last edited:
   / Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #28  
How do you tell what you have and have not read now?

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #29  
Can someone please explain what the good post score is and why it is included in with your PM and post stat window?
hugs, Brandi

/ Where I was when the TBN lights went out, Feb 26 2021 #30  
Can someone please explain what the good post score is and why it is included in with your PM and post stat window?
hugs, Brandi
Good Post is a Like button.
I pushed Good Post on your post. Somewhere you'll see that I gave you a Good Post thumbs up.
The Good Post score (I wish it said count, not score, it's not a contest) is the number of thumbs up people have given you.
I used to reply to people with a quote and say "Nice", "Nice job", "I agree", etc., but now I can just push Good Post.