Where is Eddie?

/ Where is Eddie? #1  

Nat

Platinum Member
Havn't heard from him, must be to hot to work, but it never stopped him before, Latter, Nat

/ Where is Eddie? #2  
Hi Nat,

How was your trip to Texas?

I'm still plugging away on things, but it's not much of interest. Water lines, vent lines, windows, doors insulation and sheetrock. Not very interesting stuff, but very time consuming.

Eddie

/ Where is Eddie? #3  
<font color="blue"> Water lines, vent lines, windows, doors insulation and sheetrock. Not very interesting stuff, but very time consuming. </font>

It's all interesting to some of us, but you probably don't have time to tear yourself away from it to take pictures and post them.

/ Where is Eddie? #4  
Eddie,

for me, your posts are always informative and a joy to read. keep them coming. I think I am going to be in the pond today, so I should have some of the progress there. If I dont get a falls going soon, she is going to drop me off one, Niagra was mentioned.......

I worked today at my friends house on his wifes flower bed extension. Got some seat time and saw the fruits of our labor on his pond. Turned out nice.

Oh and the air filter bracket on my 23 broke........first break on either of my bota's. Dealer is sending it right away, it is so great to have a good dealer.

You and the crew keep up the work. and keep the photos coming.

/ Where is Eddie?
Eddie, you are to busy, that trip was in april, and BTW a great time of the year to visit TX. I didn't know there were that many wildflowers in the world.
I finished up the new house and shop and got moved in last week, still trying to find my underwear.
I have a post on CBN under house building that shows from begining to completion. It took me 8 months and like you I worked by myself most of the time, BTW, how can you remember to take the pics, I was so tired at the end of most days I barely could remember how to get back home.