Where to buy fluids?

/ Where to buy fluids? #21  
I misread the manual - transmission FLUID only needs to be swapped at 400hrs ... break-in/50hrs only changes the transmission FILTER.

it was transmission fluid i can't find ... so i guess i'm OK for now.

motor oil wasn't as bad for availability - Rotella 6t has good opinions; I ended up with Mobile Delvac synthetic (5w40 for winter, 15w40 for summer) as rotella was difficult to get in my area

/ Where to buy fluids? #22  
I misread the manual - transmission FLUID only needs to be swapped at 400hrs ... break-in/50hrs only changes the transmission FILTER.

it was transmission fluid i can't find ... so i guess i'm OK for now.

motor oil wasn't as bad for availability - Rotella 6t has good opinions; I ended up with Mobile Delvac synthetic (5w40 for winter, 15w40 for summer) as rotella was difficult to get in my area
Interesting. I always buy Rotella at Walmart.

/ Where to buy fluids? #23  
For the first five years or so - oils, greases, filters from the Kubota dealer in Spokane. This got REALLY OLD - the drive into Spokane.

Now I get it all locally from either O'Reileys or NAPA. Shell Rotella and all the required filters.

/ Where to buy fluids? #24  
   / Where to buy fluids? #25  
I've used TSC Traveller and Wolfshead (dealre recommendation). The whine is awful with both.

I just bought a pail of DELVAC at TSC and there is a rebate. Read this thread:

For engine oil I use full synthetic Rotella T6. Got it last time at TSC at a good rice for 2.g gal. Wally World had it too. I use WIX filters for engine oil, Daedong for Hydro.

/ Where to buy fluids? #26  
zombie thread - but figure i'd post here before creating a new one

what is everyone using now - I agree with OP, i'd like to use what the manual specifies. However, i can't find ANYTHING from that list**

well, i can see a couple vendors at > $150/5-gallon for the MobilFluid424 ... hoping for at least close to $100/5-gal ~ $20/gal
NAPA's synthetic about 105 or so year and half ago...worked just fine......when the Kioti recommend ones were considerably higher. NAPA had same specs. Kubota did not carry the synthetic and their gallon bucket was equal to or tad higher.
at 820 hours when it get near 1k hours will go back to NAPA five gallon buckets.
Only down side is no 1 gallon bottles for topping off. So had to get the local Orange dealer for two gallons to top off. Otherwise yup still satisfied...