Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher?

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #11  
We bought a Bosch for one place and a Samsung for the other. About 10 years ago. No troubles of any kind with either one for the 10 years. The Bosch always washed a bit better than the Samsung. Both are quiet. Unfortunately the Bosch just died last week, bad pump. It can be replaced -- not costly but a lot of dismantling and reassembly required. Thinking about replacing it with an LG.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #12  
Had a blanco since 2003 and has never missed a beat, only replaced the outlet hose that the mice got, run a cleaner through it twice a year to get the scale out of the internals.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #13  
   / Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #14  
We have a Bosch bought in 2006 just keeps working. Bought from Ferguson plumbing and light fixtures believe they have stores in Texas as well paid $975 in 2006 top of line model. Hope this helps. It gets used everyday sometimes twice a day

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #15  
We have been in the same house since 1982,,

2 Kenmores, and a GE lasted just over twenty years total for the three,,

Then we got the Bosch, before the Bosch, I thought dishwashers were SUPPOSED to be LOUD!

Our Bosch runs at least once a day,,

Also, my wife has a habit of starting the dishwasher before we go to bed,,
the first 3 machines always kept me awake!!
now,, I joke to the wife , " I will NEVER get to sleep with the Bosch running!!"
( the Bosch is silent,, at least it is if you are not next to it,,,)

I sleep like a baby,, now,,,

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #16  
Fifteen years with a Bosch and all is well. Expensive but quiet.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #17  
Here is another Bosch fan.

We had a warranty issue with a Whirlpool range hood microwave. When the service tech finished fixing the microwave, he asked how we liked the Bosch dishwasher. We commented we'd never had any issues. He said yep, I don't get to work on these much, they are the best and what I own!

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #18  
Bosch here, 6 or 7 years old and I commented to the wife last night, "I like this dishwasher, best we've had" it is quiet and gets the dishes clean, even the nasty pots and pans.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #19  
I vote for Bosch also. We have had ours 6 or 7 years with no problems. And it is so quiet that the only way to know it's on is that it has a small red light it projects on the floor when it's on. And it cleans the dishes very well. And we put plastic dishes in it at any level and the do not melt.

My wife really likes the small top tray that is for putting utensils. It has the bottom tray for plates and pots, the middle tray for cups, and the top tray for forks and spoons. All get completely clean every time.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #20  
One MAJOR problem ti the Bosch - It is so quiet that you will have one more thing to put in but it is already running!!!!