Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher?

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #101  
Tossup between Beverly & Sharon. Both got small feet so dey get in close to sink. Bev loves to Skotchcbrite pots, don't understand surfactant or water temperature to make surfactant maximum effective so she scrubs. Sharon more into glasses.
(removed) always complements dishwasher.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #102  
Well I vote 4 Bosh, so quiet that I don't turn up the TV when it is running. (open living concept)
And does it ever clean well!
Must be close to 10 years without a flaw.

And to comedy of it all is I purchased over the phone basically looking for a particular color (to match other appliances) and was offered our Bosh at a discount as it was 'last year model' and a floor sample. They delivered within 24 hrs and installed (not hooked up, however) as well as removing the old unit.
Total win/win for us.

As a result we know of 6-7 friends that have also purchased Bosh.
We have had the same great luck with our 5 year old Bosch dishwasher.Any company can have a lemon..

Last edited:
   / Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher?
Well I should probably update this. The dishwasher lasted just 15months! Bosch's warrantee is a joke. It is good for a year (sort of) and after that they just guarantee that the stainless steel won't completely rust through. It cost me 2/3rds the cost of a new one to have the primary pump replaced. The dishwasher is still cleaning great, but I'm not impressed with the quality nor what the company stands behind. Moen, Anderson, Aroma, and Muck are so far the 4 companies that I've run across which stand behind their products.

That's discouraging. We're 6 months into our Bosch dishwasher and it's been amazing. We run it several times a day because my wife is crazy, and we have 5 dogs that get fed twice a day our of spotless clean stainless steel bowls. I still love how quiet it is. Our kitchen is right next to our living room, so it's basically all the same room. We don't even know it's running while we are watching TV. The red light shining on the floor is the only way that I know for sure it's on.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #104  
The red light shining on the floor is the only way that I know for sure it's on.

Yes sir, they are quiet. We have had ours for 2 or 3 years and no issues at all.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #105  
If I put our dogs dishes in our washer my wife would never use it again. She has OCD.
We have 2 clothes washers, one for our stuff and one for the dogs bedding etc.
I personally am not that fussy but that's the way it is.

Still very happy with our Ariston inverter dishwasher.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #106  
Do you get a lot of power surges and brown outs? Try a whole home surge protector. Something unusual is going on...get your utility to hook up a data logger to see whats happening on your electrical supply.

An update on our LG microwave. (Read the original post) https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...-best-dishwasher-post5741228.html#post5741228
It blew up again for the 4th time. (Magnetron) so they refunded us fully and we bought a Australian brand. It cost $500 but we love the features such as self closing door and many more. It has a great lcd display that is easy to read. It is a Breville. Hopefully we have better luck with it than the last 3.
Yes, it runs through a power surge protector.

Whilst our LG washer is still performing with no issues, I won't be buying any more LG.

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #107  
I use Kroger brand paper plates. :D

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #108  
For what it is worth, we have had a KitchenAide dishwasher for almost 12 years. It has always worked. No issues.

Periodically my wife cleans it using baking powder and something and running it empty.

When it breaks, I’m pretty sure we would buy another. But, if we had to get it repaired, I’m not sure who we would call (the place we bought it has gone out of business) or how easy it would be to repair. I know almost nothing about dishwashers.

Knock on wood it continues to work well now that I said something nice.

MoKelly

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #109  
I have always bought whirlpool dishwashers and have had great luck with them.

Just replaced a cheap Samsung that has been in this farm house for about 3 years, with a Kenmore which is the same as whirlpool, due to being able to get the Kenmore sooner.

I have always bought with SS tub. I would not have another DS with plastic tub

/ Where to look for reviews for the Best Dishwasher? #110  
As I said, I'm happy with Bosch performance. I just hate that their warrantee is useless and they don't stand behind their product. The service guys around here charge $80-100 just to come out and look at an appliance. When I called Bosch they offered to send out a service guy for $120. So they were just looking to continue to profit off their broken product. Yes, every company will ship out less than perfect products. It's what they stand behind that gets me.