Any other choices and why or experiences

Thanks in Advance

/ Which tooth bar for my 84" bucket? #2  
Construction Attachments $656 10 teeth 120lbs
W. R. Long standard $532 9 teeth 78lbs

From EA web site

Any other choices and why or experiences

Thanks in Advance

Pirinha is what I now use after a add on toothbar years ago and a RatchetRake for many, many years and the Pirinha is the best digger and makes picking up stuff easier as well and brush clearing. Also two bolts with nuts easy and quick off.:2cents:

/ Which tooth bar for my 84" bucket?
I've got a 66" wicked grapple coming so don't need a Piranha Tooth Bar. Just a plain old tooth bar for digging up clay.

/ Which tooth bar for my 84" bucket? #4  
I got mine from a company called Rankin. They are a local WA company. There are eight teeth spaced across a six foot bucket. Purchased - 10/2010 - $395. It's heavy duty in the extreme. There has GOTTA be a good company closer to you there in Florida.

Ah, Ha - - finally found the picture.

View attachment 596912

Last edited:
   / Which tooth bar for my 84" bucket? #5  
Of the two you mention, I would go with the Construction Attachments $656 10 teeth 120lbs.
Heavier duty and shorter spacing between the teeth. I also think a plain old tooth bar is best when it comes to digging, although I could see where a Piranha bar would be more versatile when it came to clearing brush.

Of course, I may be a little biased. A Construction Attachments tooth bar is just what I have on my 72" bucket.

/ Which tooth bar for my 84" bucket? #6  
Made my own. $120 in parts. Super heavy duty, works amazing. 4345.jpeg
4344.jpeg

/ Which tooth bar for my 84" bucket? #8  
84'' is a skid steer size. I'd drop by any local Bobcat (or any "color") dealer and see what they got. The heavy one's I've had all had heavy cast "covers" that pin on just like the big toy's and usually use a real backhoe part that's standard industry wide.

/ Which tooth bar for my 84" bucket? #9  
IMG_0861.JPG
Tried a bolt in regular toothbar on another bucket. Wasn’t impressed that much. It improved hard ground digging but poor performance on ditch cleaning and brush/tree removal. Took it off and it has stayed off. Welded on a special order Piranha bar on well worn bucket. Flat out amazing performance on Kubota M59. My pick for a multipurpose toothbar.

/ Which tooth bar for my 84" bucket?
As I've said not interested in Piranha bar, which is trying to make your bucket into root rake, for that I have wicked grapple. I interested in tooth bar for digging clay and removing flint rock that pops up in the clay.