Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.
We're forecasted to get 1 - 2 feet in the Glacier Park region of NW MT into Thursday morning. I'm working from home so I don't have to drive among dimwits out there.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #652  
We're forecasted to get 1 - 2 feet in the Glacier Park region of NW MT into Thursday morning. I'm working from home so I don't have to drive among dimwits out there.

Is that where you are located then? We are in the Trout Creek/Noxon area.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #653  
Overnight, it snowed TWICE as much, so, out came the 4052R,, AGAIN!!

Snow 4052R2.jpg

If the snow gets much deeper, I will have to get the IH 584 out,, LOL!!

THEN, the grandchildren reminded me,,
Rather than blading snow,,

I needed to be out BLOWING SNOW!!

SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PlowJan2.jpg

PlowJan4.jpg

I spent over an hour,, "BLOWING" snow,,,,,,,,,,,

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #654  
So, yesterday, I had to prove my 4052R is not simply a Shop Queen,,,
I took it out in the BRUTAL snow,,,
So…. Where’s the snow….:p:cool:

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #656  
Only 2", but it is sleeting and the top is starting to form ice.
So time to move it out,
View attachment 847032
I noticed you have the plow from mysnowsport.com. I didn't know they made them for the loader on a compact utility tractor. What is your impression of this plow?

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #657  
I noticed you have the plow from mysnowsport.com. I didn't know they made them for the loader on a compact utility tractor. What is your impression of this plow?
They don't make them for the tractor, I adapted my old one from the truck. Easy enough as it's a hitch mount.
Works fine, had to take the wings off as they were building up snow and raising the front end.
Was only 2" of icy topped snow, but did 700' of road and my driveway in 30 min.
I use it straight to get up the driveway and then turn it to do high side out and low side back.
In 1-2' of snow it's a bit much to push after a dozen feet so I turn in to the sides to push some snow off.
So overall happy, but it's wide.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #660  
Well took care of a bit of snow today, a solid 6 inches maybe a bit more;
used an electric blower, a leaf blower and the Branson 8050.

9F this morning earlier,
17 jan 24 sonw and 9F.jpg

a bit with the little corded electric blower,
17 Jan electric blower 2.jpg

using the leaf blower to clean off the vehicles,
17 Jan leaf blower 2.jpg

parking area done,
17 Jan parking area cleaned out.jpg

heading back up the driveway, calling it good,
17 Jan plowing 1.jpg

Parked and done for the day,
17 Jan finished and parked.jpg