Who knows which is smallest tractor with a manual front differential lock?

/ Who knows which is smallest tractor with a manual front differential lock? #1  

m5040

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6040 L2250, JohnDeere 310D, Ford 841 Elenco, Ford 961, Trapmaster, PT180 w/LM bucket and 45" brush cutter, PT1430 Deutz w/grapple bucket, Antonio Carraro Tigrecar 6500. John Deere 5300. Former owned Steiner 430 max, Goldoni REV Maxter 7
I have a few tractors but would like to get one with a front diff lock for a job on some steep ground. I know some of the older high HP kubota tractors have them.

Can anyone chime in on tractors that have the diff locks on both axles?

Thanks

/ Who knows which is smallest tractor with a manual front differential lock? #2  
I have a few tractors but would like to get one with a front diff lock for a job on some steep ground. I know some of the older high HP kubota tractors have them.

Can anyone chime in on tractors that have the diff locks on both axles?

Thanks

Not in the US, but in Europe there are several of them available.
All 35 to 50 HP compact tractor from Same, Lamborghini, Hurlimann, Deutz and Landini have front diff lock. They are all the same tractor, just different color and stickers.

Another brand that has front diff locks is Antonio Carraro. They come standard with front lockers.

Mostly European brands as you can see but they are available in the US I believe. I'm not aware that the Korean or Japanese brands offer this at lower HP.

/ Who knows which is smallest tractor with a manual front differential lock? #3  
M6800 if I remember right had two pedals, front and rear. M7040 went with LSD.

/ Who knows which is smallest tractor with a manual front differential lock? #4  
Several of the larger tractors have limited slip or electric lockers in the front axle 180 hp and up.

/ Who knows which is smallest tractor with a manual front differential lock? #6  
It's a shame to spend all that money on a four wheel drive, drivetrain when you might end up with two wheel drive in opposing corners just when you need it most.

/ Who knows which is smallest tractor with a manual front differential lock?
It looks like the Kubota M6800 had a manual front lock and the M5030 had an auto lock diff. I will have to search for one suitable for use in the woods.