Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,311  
BTW, I've been watching Supercross on Peacock channel for what I consider a bargain. $5/month for their upgrade package.

I'm hoping this year's flattrack will still be cheap on NBC sports Gold.

It's MotoGP that costs 2 arms, 3 legs and your firstborn, for the season. Its about $170....... I want to watch them, but not sure if I'll pay that much.
I agree regarding the ROT...it getting to be as deadly as the Isle of Mann TT.

I've been watching hillclimbers in European countries on Youtube for free. They're nuts.

I've got to get to one of the road races here at Barber Motorsports. I once did an very illegal hot lap at Road America on my BMW R50 with a beer cooler strapped on the back. The track stewards did not appreciate my antics.

If you ever get to Alabama, plan on visiting the Barber Motorcycle Museum. It is the best in the world.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,312  
It sure is. I went there for SOHC4 get together in 2014, amazing collection. But there was some filming going on and I did not get to see Czechia with sidecar close enough :(

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,313  
It sure is. I went there for SOHC4 get together in 2014, amazing collection. But there was some filming going on and I did not get to see Czechia with sidecar close enough :(

One day is not enough time to give proper attention to all there is to see there. Guess you has better return for another visit.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,314  
I agree regarding the ROT...it getting to be as deadly as the Isle of Mann TT.

I've been watching hillclimbers in European countries on Youtube for free. They're nuts.

I've got to get to one of the road races here at Barber Motorsports. I once did an very illegal hot lap at Road America on my BMW R50 with a beer cooler strapped on the back. The track stewards did not appreciate my antics.

If you ever get to Alabama, plan on visiting the Barber Motorcycle Museum. It is the best in the world.
Barber is on my bucketlist. I have viewed their museum website quite a bit.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,315  
I had many bikes over the years from Nimbus 4 cylinder, BSA 500 cc, AJS 500 cc, NSU two stroke 250 cc, Suzuki 400 cc motocross, Ariel 4 cylinder set up to race with sidecar and many more

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,316  
I had many bikes over the years from Nimbus 4 cylinder, BSA 500 cc, AJS 500 cc, NSU two stroke 250 cc, Suzuki 400 cc motocross, Ariel 4 cylinder set up to race with sidecar and many more
I would love to see some pics of those!

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,317  
I spent an afternoon at Barber. Place is amazing.

Flat track season starts in earnest this weekend. Headed to Savannah Thursday.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,318  
Here's my ride, just waiting for spring.
Karens 88.jpg

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,320  
looking out window at snow..... thanks for the pics mm, always appreciated, but esp. on a snowy day !

Rgds, D.