WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD

/ WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD #1  

Brimfield

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L 3800
I can't seem to find WR long 3rd valve kits for sale other than the Kubota dealer , and they want just over $1000 for one. Who sells them? I am also looking at Summit hydraulics and Lands Pride, Any one own one and use it often?

/ WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD #2  
Everything Attachments sells the WR Long kits.

/ WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD #3  
We had a guy bring a Summit kit to us to install. It was different from LandPride, WR Long and Construction Attachments kits which we have sold and installed. Guy said it was the cheapest one he could find. Other than some adapter fittings that were sized wrong it looked like a decent kit and the install was straightforward. We install mostly WR Long kits and they perform very well.

Last edited:
   / WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD #4  
I paid $1K for my WR Long kit. Installed by the dealer seven years ago. It's performed flawlessly.

/ WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD #5  
Same, WR long kit installed a couple months ago for 1k, a bare kit should be a couple hundred less

/ WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD
Thanks for the response. I emailed EA about the Kit to make sure it is a direct fit for my tractor. I think I am going with WR Long. If my Kubota dealer uses them I'll try it. Don't want to go cheaper and have it crap out. That usually is at the worst time or place.

/ WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD #7  
I did the Artellian kit, and was able to install it including the wiring under 2 hours.

Well I did end up buying the WR Long kit from EA. I'll see how long it takes me to install it

No time at all to install it. Ran the 12v directly to the ignition. well worth it
Tractor wGrapple 050421.jpg

/ WHO SELLS WR LONG 3RD VALVE KITS / SUMMIT HYDRAULIC ARE THEY GOOD #10  
I can't seem to find WR long 3rd valve kits for sale other than the Kubota dealer , and they want just over $1000 for one. Who sells them? I am also looking at Summit hydraulics and Lands Pride, Any one own one and use it often?
Awesome valve kit! Excellent customer support! Highly recommended
Awesome valve kit! Excellent customer support! Highly recommended