Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Here's 50+ pages for your narrow mindedness.
I think if you look, you will find a more pages of other professions who have just as many busts, if not more.

At least take the time to cut out all the non felonious offenses in your "50 pages" ;)

Simple stats which you can't seem to comprehend just due to the overall population vs people good enough to make it to the NFL.

Or is there some other reason why you're targeting NFL players ;)

Last edited:

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Hmm. I watch NBC news every night at 6:30. Didn't notice it. Maybe because I'd seen the the video earlier in the afternoon on some other feed. I hadn't heard the 911 calls until today.

I feel sorry for the cop. What's he supposed to do? Get out of a car and immediately sees someone with a knife chasing someone and knocking them down, then go after another person with the knife while someone else is kicking the down person in the head. Total chaos and all he is probably thinking is that person is going to stab that other person. What's he supposed to do, let it happen? Heck, he doesn't even know who the original aggressor(s) was(were). All he sees is someone is going to get stabbed and he acts. No win situation for him.

I hope cooler heads will prevail once they see what happened. I'm glad they released the video and 911 calls so quickly. That always seems to be a point of contention in these situations. If the video isn't released ASAP, people think a conspiracy is forming.

However, sometimes even video won't convince people. I was on a jury for a stabbing and armed robbery. It took place directly in front of the doors to a 7/11 and was on video clear as can be. Purple 2-door Lincoln (very unique car) with white guy driver that had unique facial features (looked like a neanderthal with fetal alcohol syndrome), clear as day, stabs a guy in the face. The car belonged to the stabbers mom. Three people identified him. His own mom didn't show up for the defense. Yet 1 juror said she thought the police were lying. Took several hours to convince her, and I really don't think we did. She was just tired and wanted to go home. YIKES! But that's the kind of juror a defense attorney hopes for. Just 1.
Watching the video, it was nothing short of a good shoot with the LEO placed in a bad position to make a quick second decision. That decision most liklely saved the other girls life.

I almost find halarious reading about where people are questionig why he didn't use his taser first.

Hay Dude

Tractor
Case-IH MX-270, MF7495, Kubota M135XTDSC, Kubota M126XTDC, Kubota F3680, Kubota ZD331
Hmm. I watch NBC news every night at 6:30. Didn't notice it. Maybe because I'd seen the the video earlier in the afternoon on some other feed. I hadn't heard the 911 calls until today.

I feel sorry for the cop. What's he supposed to do? Get out of a car and immediately sees someone with a knife chasing someone and knocking them down, then go after another person with the knife while someone else is kicking the down person in the head. Total chaos and all he is probably thinking is that person is going to stab that other person. What's he supposed to do, let it happen? Heck, he doesn't even know who the original aggressor(s) was(were). All he sees is someone is going to get stabbed and he acts. No win situation for him.

I hope cooler heads will prevail once they see what happened. I'm glad they released the video and 911 calls so quickly. That always seems to be a point of contention in these situations. If the video isn't released ASAP, people think a conspiracy is forming.

However, sometimes even video won't convince people. I was on a jury for a stabbing and armed robbery. It took place directly in front of the doors to a 7/11 and was on video clear as can be. Purple 2-door Lincoln (very unique car) with white guy driver that had unique facial features (looked like a neanderthal with fetal alcohol syndrome), clear as day, stabs a guy in the face. The car belonged to the stabbers mom. Three people identified him. His own mom didn't show up for the defense. Yet 1 juror said she thought the police were lying. Took several hours to convince her, and I really don't think we did. She was just tired and wanted to go home. YIKES! But that's the kind of juror a defense attorney hopes for. Just 1.
I circled the problem for you

1619121267349.jpeg

Hay Dude

Tractor
Case-IH MX-270, MF7495, Kubota M135XTDSC, Kubota M126XTDC, Kubota F3680, Kubota ZD331
Out of how many people busted for something on your list, what is the percentage of those crimes considered felonies?

How about doctors? This was just on the news lastnight. I'm thinking what this doctor is accused of would be considered a more serious offence than DUI :ROFLMAO:

I sincencerly hope you aren't narrow minded enough not to think that there are bad people who lack morals in all walks of life.
Football players????? That list from Tractor Ernie doesn’t even scratch the surface.
I bet 75% of their crimes get covered up with hush money. I know my football player roommates in college got away with everythin, including crimes.

MossRoad

Old Timer
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
I circled the problem for you

View attachment 695661
I watch:
- Our local CBS affiliate at 6:50am to see who got shot last night.
- CBS morning news for 19 minutes at 7:00am.
- Our local NBC affiliate at 6pm to see who got shot while I was at work.
- NBC nightly news at 6:30 because I like Lester Holt.
- CBS affiliate at 10pm to see who got shot after dinner.
- NBC affiliate at 11:00 to see the weather for tomorrow before I go to bed, and a recap of who got shot today.

During the day I scan the AP mostly.

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Football players????? That list from Tractor Ernie doesn’t even scratch the surface.
I bet 75% of their crimes get covered up with hush money. I know my football player roommates in college got away with everythin, including crimes.
My only point is that pro sports is nothing more than the general populations propensity to do crap that they (general population) shouldn't do. Pro players however are newsworth. The general contractor, doctor or store clerk who commit the same offense as a NFL player however isn't as newsworth enough.

Take a highly recruited football prospect in college where it's a given he'll be a pro player and a multi millionaire by age 23, and it could be argued that more of those pro players don't have their heads on right.

Hay Dude

Tractor
I watch:
- NBC affiliate at 11:00 to see the weather for tomorrow before I go to bed, and a recap of who got shot today.

Like that mainstream news stuff, huh? ”Lyin‘ Bryan“ (Williams)“swiftboat” Dan Rather, “gas tank” Diane Sawyer, etc.?
I lost my trust in those clowns 20 years ago

Last edited:

kenmbz

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC1720/Simplicity Regents/Echo CS-490/CS-620
I miss Walter Cronkite every time I see a news story that is one sided and spelling mistakes.
My friends mother once told me "they can't print it if it isn't true" and she actually believed that....

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
I wouldn't waste a second of my life watching Mainstram media in your country or mine.

TRUTH just doesn seem to stand a chance over whatevre Narrative they wish to spin. Really, no such thing as reporters/investigators anymore. Just spokespeople.

Last edited:

YanmarFever

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010C- Branson 4520r- 5520C- Yanmar FX235-D - Bad Boy rogue mower
I think if you look, you will find a more pages of other professions who have just as many busts, if not more.

At least take the time to cut out all the non felonious offenses in your "50 pages" ;)

Simple stats which you can't seem to comprehend just due to the overall population vs people good enough to make it to the NFL.

Or is there some other reason why you're targeting NFL players ;)
I looked, and I cant find what you are talking about to be true.
Soooo please back up your statement about other professions or admit that you were wrong.
I wont hold my breath...

1619127172751.png

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
I looked, and I cant find what you are talking about to be true.
Soooo please back up your statement about other professions or admit that you were wrong.
I wont hold my breath...

View attachment 695677
Make it simple for you. Out of all the crime committed by people who aren't on government subsidy, what percentage are NFL players? I'm guessing the percentage is actually low.

No crap football players get into trouble. Young dumb millionaires.

I'll make it simple with a picture for you ;)

E.png

Common sense will tell you that just because you're a NFL player does not mean your more susceptible to commit a crime. That said, given the issues with concussions that NFL players take during their career, if anything, one would assume that crimes by NFL players would be higher than the national average.

Last edited:

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Same town where the black girl was killed by a LEO (justifiable IMO)

This is the bigger issue that everyone seems to ignore. Where do 2-15 year olds get handguns? One black youth killed at the hands of another.

Hay Dude

Tractor
I thought it was a comparison categorizing by “professions” (Rancher versus pro football, Doctor versus pro football Roofer versus pro football, etc)

If we throw in the whole population, that includes homeless people, mentally ill, ex criminals, etc.

What would you expect? Lol

Last edited:

YanmarFever

Elite Member
Tractor

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
Many people who get some boat load of money, compared to other jobs let's say, just can't help but get into trouble. Often substance abuse, which if you ask me is ALWAYS about unhappiness. Same with many (BIG) lottery winners! You think these people might just be happy.

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301

This is the bigger issue that everyone seems to ignore. Where do 2-15 year olds get handguns? One black youth killed at the hands of another.
Considering they both were armed... That's why some want to register all of our guns, so "they" can come back on you if used to commit crime. I've even had people tell me that if somebody breaks into my house and steals a gun which is used to commit a crime; I should be charged with the same crime that they are.

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Considering they both were armed... That's why some want to register all of our guns, so "they" can come back on you if used to commit crime. I've even had people tell me that if somebody breaks into my house and steals a gun which is used to commit a crime; I should be charged with the same crime that they are.
Tell them the same should happen to them if someone steals their car and crashes it into a busload of nuns and their children.

:)

Bruce

YanmarFever

Elite Member
Tractor
“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Steppenwolfe

Tractor
Kubota MX5400, 1140 RTV
“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Try getting that on the news... All America does is dance around the elephant in the room...

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301

And I believe that it's mostly gang-related, which I suspect goes right back to the link which SigArms provided.
Occasionally a successful black person will be heard saying that blacks need to pick themselves up stop allowing themselves to be victims and playing the blame games, yet their words seem to fall on deaf ears.

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
I heard information on the Floyd case days after that I thought everyone should know. No news spoke of it. Of course much more has come out now, after Billions of dollars in Damage and loss of life.

None of it matters. "They were just looking for an "EVENT" to touch off their powder keg. Divide the population, create cival unrest. They succeeded.

Hay Dude

Tractor
I heard information on the Floyd case days after that I thought everyone should know. No news spoke of it. Of course much more has come out now, after Billions of dollars in Damage and loss of life.

None of it matters. "They were just looking for an "EVENT" to touch off their powder keg. Divide the population, create cival unrest. They succeeded.
Meh....
whats $10 billion in insurance claims, cops shot, people shot, businesses lost, politicians marching with no masks last summer???
Its more important we have “PEACEFUL” PROTEST lol

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Many people who get some boat load of money, compared to other jobs let's say, just can't help but get into trouble. Often substance abuse, which if you ask me is ALWAYS about unhappiness. Same with many (BIG) lottery winners! You think these people might just be happy.
It's not only the money, but the fame and notoriety of being a professional athlete.

The amazing thing is that with all this money athletes are paid, some go broke either to not being wise with their money or with who they call their "friends".

Hay Dude

Tractor
It's not only the money, but the fame and notoriety of being a professional athlete.

The amazing thing is that with all this money athletes are paid, some go broke either to not being wise with their money or with who they call their "friends".
I’m friends with a “broke“ former NFL linebacker. He never did anything wrong with the law. When I say broke, for playing that many years in the NFL, he should be on a higher standard of living than me.

Last edited:

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
It is a "Learning" Planet after all. Puts it all back in perspective if you ask me. It's ALL GOOD! lol

Hay Dude

Tractor
Former Philadelphia 76’ers star Allen Iverson was broke by the time his multi million dollar career was over. He earned over $200,000,000 in his ten year professional career and is now worth 1 million.

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
I’m friends with a “broke“ former NFL linebacker. He never did anything wrong with the law. When I say broke, for playing that many years in the NFL, he should be on a higher standard of living than me.
During my sophomore year in college, my dorm roomate's brother played starting linebacker for our school and won the national championship with the schools football team when he was a senior. He only played one year in the pros. He did however get his MBA (his BS was in engineering and he was pretty smart), and just looking online, although he may not be a multi millionaire, I don't think he's hurting financially due to his job position.

Some kids get a free ride at school and bank everything on the pros. The smart ones know that a professional career isn't always in the cards IMO.

ultrarunner

Super Star Member
SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
Tractor
Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 and RTV900 with restored 1948 Deere M, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1953 Ford Jubliee and 1957 Ford 740 Row Crop, Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer 50 assorted vehicles from 1905 to 2006
Last night staff sent home early and businesses boarded up including grocery stores triggered by roving groups breaking into businesses...

One of my friends with a 40 year old family restaurant us hanging by a thread.... Covid shut down and last May place looted and trashed by protesters... plywood still up.

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Can't be true. Sorry. Not reportd on any MSN! lol

I would LOVE to see the GRAND PLAN to make sense of all this madness. Who knows, I might even support it.

/pine

Super Star Member
Not enough people vaccinated yet for them to activate the nano-bots...they don't want to let the cat out of the proverbial bag too soon...

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Why not just kill the eight Billion to meet the UN Agenda 21 (NWO) with the jab? Time delayed for death in a couple of years? Sounds like the old Villan goes to kill batman with an elaborate system, that he escapes from rather than just shooting him outright.

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
I'm sorry. Should I have said "SPOILER ALERT"? LOL

It's all out there. You need to get off here and do some readin! That's the funny thing. Not coming from tin foil weirdos. No, the people in charge are telling you exactly what the agenda is. Just few are paying any attention. Remember after 911, Bush SR. Found it in about a minute. Made it quite clear this was ushering in the NWO. Could it be any clearer? Quite chilling to see it again actually. Almost creepy.

Last edited:

MossRoad

Old Timer
Tractor

Thall303

Platinum Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 5045D. Kawasaki Mule 4000
Larger cities, for the most part run by idiots, elected by rank and file idiots.

MossRoad

Old Timer
Tractor
Make it simple for you. Out of all the crime committed by people who aren't on government subsidy, what percentage are NFL players? I'm guessing the percentage is actually low.

No crap football players get into trouble. Young dumb millionaires.

I'll make it simple with a picture for you ;)

View attachment 695681
Common sense will tell you that just because you're a NFL player does not mean your more susceptible to commit a crime. That said, given the issues with concussions that NFL players take during their career, if anything, one would assume that crimes by NFL players would be higher than the national average.
Looks like they're just like regular folks when it comes to prostitution and murder. ;)

MossRoad

Old Timer
Tractor

From their older siblings, tough guys, etc...

/pine

Super Star Member
Its chips, not nano-bots, keep the "story" straight.

Chips ?...LoL...that's the proverbial red herring...bill gates ponied up to be the rubber chicken (took one for the team)...!

Chips can be small but hardly injectable with the gauge needles being used for the vax...nanobots now are a different story...(wink,wink)

Hay Dude

Tractor
I'm sorry. Should I have said "SPOILER ALERT"? LOL

It's all out there. You need to get off here and do some readin! That's the funny thing. Not coming from tin foil weirdos. No, the people in charge are telling you exactly what the agenda is. Just few are paying any attention. Remember after 911, Bush SR. Found it in about a minute. Made it quite clear this was ushering in the NWO. Could it be any clearer? Quite chilling to see it again actually. Almost creepy.

I dont see much “creepy”. I do see unsettling. I don’t want a world government. But I don’t see any reference to getting everyone a vaccine, then push a button to “kill” or “mind control” them. Lol

World governments and world orders have been talked about for 50 years. They may try, but I don’t see it happening.

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Looks like they're just like regular folks when it comes to prostitution and murder. ;)
I believe the issue is that NFL players make the news and are "newsworthy", particularly when it comes to their hometowns and state.

The issue with the graph I posted is it does not compare a NFL players job vs other job professions. I think part of the issue is trying to find the profession of the person actually arrested who isn't a "career criminal" to begin with.

What I did find is that per the FBI, the arrest rate in the NFL is 1 in 45. The national average for non professional athletes is like 1 in 30. Did come across the fact that the NBA actually has a higher arrest record than the NFL, and found somewhat surprising that professional hockey players have the lowest arrest percentage in pro sports, and some people will claim that's because there are fewer black people playing in hockey. Although a comment like that could be taken as factual, the reality is there is more of a "cause and affect" due to environment as the person grows from childhood into adulthood.

What I did find interesting is serial killers professions
  • Top 3 Skilled Serial-Killer Occupations: 1. Aircraft machinist/assembler; 2. Shoemaker/repair person; 3. Automobile upholsterer
  • Top 3 Semi-Skilled Serial Killer Occupations: 1. Forestry worker/arborist; 2. Truck driver; 3. Warehouse manager
  • Top 3 Unskilled Serial Killer Occupations: 1. General laborer (mover, landscaper, et. al.); 2. Hotel porter; 3. Gas station attendant
  • Top 3 Professional/Government Serial Killer Occupations: 1. Police/security official; 2. Military personnel; 3. Religious official
At least no professional sports were mentioned for serial killers ;)

Thing is when talking looking at recidivism rates, it made me think. I can't prove it, but in some ways I think prision becomes more like the miltary for unemployed men who forwhatever reason couldn't find work before or after prision life (and lets face it, finding work with a prison record is hard).

Hay Dude

Tractor
I bet >50% of those NFL players never even get charged.
You cant compare an employed NFL football player to the general population because so many are unemployed, mentally ill, former criminals....

Like I said before, hush money covers up or outright eliminates a lot of problems. Pay the victim a big check and all the problems go away. The average working stiff cant do that. Seen it happen with rich kids in my ‘hood lol

Starts in the big college sports where alumni and “donors” bale out athletes and continues on in the NFL and pro leagues.

Last edited:

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks

Black Activists Segregate White People In Minneapolis​

Wow, lets just throw more gas on the fire, its already outa control.

I watch:

amazing....i moved to raleigh durham in about 1980. If there was a murder it made the news, some times for a few days.

Now i watch the crawler on the bottom.....3 shot here, 2 shot there, drive by this and that.

Like the wild west I guess? It's the random killing that scares me, i don't much care if you want to kill each other, just leave me and mine out of it!

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
I bet >50% of those NFL players never even get charged.
You cant compare an employed NFL football player to the general population because so many are unemployed, mentally ill, former criminals....

Like I said before, hush money covers up or outright eliminates a lot of problems. Pay the victim a big check and all the problems go away. The average working stiff cant do that. Seen it happen

Starts in the big college sports where alumni and “donors” bale out athletes and continues on in the NFL and pro leagues.
And....

Who is worse, the person committing the offense or the people with money trying to protect the offenders?

All one has to do is look to the Steubenville high shool rape case in 2012 (hey at least we had one white kid and one black kid taking it for their race) where two high school football players sexually assaulted a girl. We're not even talking college here, but high school and people blaming the girl for the boys actions.

The reality is people in general are the enablers of kids that show a promising future in professional sports. I know someone who went to high shcool with a very well known professional QB now playing. What they let him get away with in high school is mind boggling. Funny thing is he's very well spoken and seems well liked, and it's not Deshaun Watson :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hay Dude

Tractor
And....

Who is worse, the person committing the offense or the people with money trying to protect the offenders?

All one has to do is look to the Steubenville high shool rape case in 2012 (hey at least we had one white kid and one black kid taking it for their race) where two high school football players sexually assaulted a girl. We're not even talking college here, but high school and people blaming the girl for the boys actions.
Yeah, agree
that hush money to cover up crime continues all the way through pro ranks and beyond
The NFL, NBA, etc have a LOT to lose if ALL of their player’s committing these crimes get exposed and included in your criminal stats chart.
I coached HS football and lacrosse for many years, stepping down in 2018.We had a football team that competed in the district and state finals many times. We have put many players in D-1 college programs. I can tell you we ran a very clean system and program, BUT I have seen where our BEST players bad choices and infractions in schools were “overlooked” by teachers. I’m talking minor stuff here compared to college and pro (skipping classes, bullying, etc), BUT, that is where the problems start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.