Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #161  
LOL, I am more in the camp that it’s because the mainstream FEAR media keeps pushing racial division in our country because it keeps people glued to their shows.
The more outrageous the racial division tactics are deployed (Joy Reed, Don Lemon, et al), the more people needlessly FEAR each other and the more what little remaining racial harmony we had gets turned to racial hatred.
That results in white cops needlessly fearing non-whites and much of the general public as well.
I agree with you to a point.

However, I do believe people being people, you have good and bad in all walks of life, including those in the profession of law enforcement. With todays technology and able to record interactions with LEO's, the bad cops are being picked up on the radar more now.

Prime example

Watch the video, and you can tell who the good cop and bad cop is.

Then you have the age old classic of an LEO profiling a frisbee golf player :ROFLMAO:

The issue is you have to obey a LEO's commands, but by the same token, we don't live in Nazi Germany and every citizen does have rights IMO.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #162  
So before getting to the mental state where I was ready to quit the world, I quit the thing that was influencing me to think how bad it is*.
Perhaps I'm a dreamer, but I don't think the world is any worse off now than it was 100 or 200 years ago. I do believe that as a society we have grown and have made remarkable strides in all aspects of our lives, but because of those strides, all the bad crap is now out there in the open for everyone to see.

I almost felt embarrassed when we finally got our boys cell phones at age 14 due to all the school activities. I see kids now that look to be 5 years old with cell phones in church. That said, my mom just gave me a coloring book.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #163  
I agree with you to a point.

However, I do believe people being people, you have good and bad in all walks of life, including those in the profession of law enforcement. With todays technology and able to record interactions with LEO's, the bad cops are being picked up on the radar more now.

Prime example

Watch the video, and you can tell who the good cop and bad cop is.

Then you have the age old classic of an LEO profiling a frisbee golf player :ROFLMAO:

The issue is you have to obey a LEO's commands, but by the same token, we don't live in Nazi Germany and every citizen does have rights IMO.
No doubt cameras and cell phones have revealed a lot. Did you see post #136?
Any reaction to that cops civil rights? Wonder what cop deserves to be assasinated for a routine traffic stop?
Nobody cares about cops because the mainstream ”news” media has demonized them to the point of them practically having no right to live.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #164  
No doubt cameras and cell phones have revealed a lot. Did you see post #136?
Any reaction to that cops civil rights? Wonder what cop deserves to be assasinated for a routine traffic stop?
Nobody cares about cops because the mainstream ”news” media has demonized them to the point of them practically having no right to live.
I saw post 136, but other than seeing what appears to be a white man with a AR type rifle, you gave NO information on it other than a date.

What I think is if the shooter hand't been killed in a shootout with cops later, he should of been killed. What do you honestly think my reaction should be?

Please don't think me stupid enough to not realize that being a LEO is a very dangerous job.

However, I would also respectfully argue that just because a man willingly takes on a dangerous job, that same job should not infringe upon those rights of the people he's supposed to be protecting.

At the end of the day, I suspect good LEO's outnumber the bad ones by a good margin, it's just the bad ones make the news over the last decade due to technology.

Deamonizing the police by the general pubic is no different than the general public deamonizing the Terrier's breed group in dogs or guys that actually own guns because they like to shoot, even if they're "evil" black rifles.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #165  
I saw post 136, but other than seeing what appears to be a white man with a AR type rifle, you gave NO information on it other than a date.

What I think is if the shooter hand't been killed in a shootout with cops later, he should of been killed. What do you honestly think my reaction should be?

Please don't think me stupid enough to not realize that being a LEO is a very dangerous job.

However, I would also respectfully argue that just because a man willingly takes on a dangerous job, that same job should not infringe upon those rights of the people he's supposed to be protecting.

At the end of the day, I suspect good LEO's outnumber the bad ones by a good margin, it's just the bad ones make the news over the last decade due to technology.

Deamonizing the police by the general pubic is no different than the general public deamonizing the Terrier's breed group in dogs or guys that actually own guns because they like to shoot, even if they're "evil" black rifles.
Not that it matters, but it was a Hispanic male drug dealer with a violent past record on the way to a drug deal that assassinated the police officer.
Let me ask you this, was this police officer being harassing, violent or rude to the nice man who shot him in the head with the AR-15 and killed him?
Have you seen this video all over the mainstream ”news” like Mr Floyd’s unfortunate murder?
More cops are killed in the line of duty than most people know, because our dishonest "news" media wont tell us everything. It doesnt fit the agenda and the narrative that we are a racist society run by murderous cops.

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #166  
Hey how about some good news for a change? In this shootout with a police officer the police officer prevails. Yes it all happens in a split second, but the perp (with felony warrants) starts shooting at the motorcycle officer and forces him off his motor, and runs to the motor and straddles it to get the cops AR-15. The cop drops him from distance with his handgun. Perp is dead, saving taxpayers lots of money. Cop is unhurt. Life is good.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #167  
Not that it matters, but it was a Hispanic male drug dealer with a violent past record on the way to a drug deal that assassinated the police officer.
Let me ask you this, was this police officer being harassing, violent or rude to the nice man who shot him in the head with the AR-15 and killed him?
Have you seen this video all over the mainstream ”news” like Mr Floyd’s unfortunate murder?
More cops are killed in the line of duty than most people know, because our dishonest "news" media wont tell us everything. It doesnt fit the agenda and the narrative that we are a racist society run by murderous cops.

I don't think the mainstream media will be showing that video. Because they have an agenda. And everyone knows it.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #168  
Hey how about some good news for a change? In this shootout with a police officer the police officer prevails. Yes it all happens in a split second, but the perp (with felony warrants) starts shooting at the motorcycle officer and forces him off his motor, and runs to the motor and straddles it to get the cops AR-15. The cop drops him from distance with his handgun. Perp is dead, saving taxpayers lots of money. Cop is unhurt. Life is good.

Thanks for some good news. Fortunately he didn't mistake his gun for a taser.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #169  
Yep, that was some good shooting under extreme stress. Front sight, press.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #170  
Why in God's earth would you ask me such a stupid question?

That said, watching the video, it seems like what appears to be armed help got their pretty quick. I have other questions about the stop, but I won't ask out of respect for the fallen LEO.

That said, having questions, it seems there may more to the story that lead to this LEO's death (I honestly don't know).

What I found interesting about the article was two points...

1 - NMSP officials said Officer Jarrott was assisting Homeland Security Investigations on February 2 when he stopped a vehicle along Interstate 10 East near Deming, New Mexico.

2 - “Homeland Security agents asked Officer Jarrott to pull over a car, when they knew the occupant of the vehicle was a known violent felon with semi automatic weapons and large amount of drugs inside the vehicle, they did so without telling Officer Jarrott of any of this,” Bregman said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.