Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #241  
Poor swedes, danes, dutch, and so many other "democracies", butchered in mass by their own brutal dictators and not able to stand up to the oppression because they can't buy guns at the convenience store with not more than a smile.

The problem is not having a gun culture as much as having a sick gun culture. This will never change in the US, in my opinion.
Little late now, but education would be my first solution, rather than indoctrination in schools. What our children are being taught (nothing), especially in the inner cities, is pathetic Stricter criminalization of straw gun purchases and gun resales, etc could be helpful.
Ive purchased at least 20 guns with stringent background checks, waiting periods.

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #242  
Poor swedes, danes, dutch, and so many other "democracies", butchered in mass by their own brutal dictators and not able to stand up to the oppression because they can't buy guns at the convenience store with not more than a smile.

The problem is not having a gun culture as much as having a sick gun culture. This will never change in the US, in my opinion.
🤔... guessing you haven't bought a firearm in the US in the last couple decades (i.e. since the implementation of NICS)? or was that an attempt at sarcasm that just fell flat? (can be hard to tell from text alone)

Not sure why it's always "gun culture" that's viewed to be the issue either (not exactly like all gun owners/holders are a part of one single culture either), of course personally I don't understand people wanting to blame inanimate objects for the choices/actions of people either, but I guess that'll never change either.....

Would also seem to be hard to say that they're won't be clashes among different cultures (which have nothing to do with differences in race) - so the less homogeneous a nation becomes the more potential for clashes escalate to become physical in nature..... which seems to be a growing concern/issue(?) in many of the countries you listed. 🤷‍♂️

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #243  
Well, our leaders here on TBN seem to do it all the time. ;)
”When in Rome.....”
And as far as leaders goes, it's more like playground monitor.

303603F9-5D26-4E15-9FBA-D9B8B6B4A750.jpeg

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #244  
Little late now, but education would be my first solution, rather than indoctrination in schools. What our children are being taught (nothing), especially in the inner cities, is pathetic Stricter criminalization of straw gun purchases and gun resales, etc could be helpful.

I agree with you. Nothing can replace a sound education from the parents. Good values, loving family, can put the basis for emotional stability and coping skills.

Besides mental illness, however poorly defined as it may be, there's also radicalization. You know, it doesn't affect only islamists. Seeing life only in black white is an acquired thing.

I also wonder how much profit the arms producers are making from fear mongering and societal division. Is it possible that they have an influence on mass media and government? Look at the price and availability of guns and ammo since covid started. The arms producers are probably sending baskets of flowers to the Wuhan lab.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #246  

Ok so you are anti-second amendment for the USA. I get it now.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #247  

Not only that —- but 100% ignorant about the process to purchase guns. But then again - no surprise by drive by critics.

MoKelly

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #249  

What you just said is a good example black and white thinking. I am not against the second amendment.

Thinking in extreme terms will only lead to disasters.

I'm Canadian, I like many things about the US, and have no idea how one can reduce these atrocities. But it's a fact that it happens a lot more in the US than any other part of the world. It's very sad to see inocent people gunned down.

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #250  
S
What you just said is a good example black and white thinking. I am not against the second amendment.

Thinking in extreme terms will only lead to disasters.
So you aren’t really against it, you just want to chip away at it until the USA is ”like Denmark”. You know, one of those really “nice” countries which only can exist because of US protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.