Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #401  
Here's 50+ pages for your narrow mindedness.
I think if you look, you will find a more pages of other professions who have just as many busts, if not more.

At least take the time to cut out all the non felonious offenses in your "50 pages" ;)

Simple stats which you can't seem to comprehend just due to the overall population vs people good enough to make it to the NFL.

Or is there some other reason why you're targeting NFL players ;)

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #402  
Hmm. I watch NBC news every night at 6:30. Didn't notice it. Maybe because I'd seen the the video earlier in the afternoon on some other feed. I hadn't heard the 911 calls until today.

I feel sorry for the cop. What's he supposed to do? Get out of a car and immediately sees someone with a knife chasing someone and knocking them down, then go after another person with the knife while someone else is kicking the down person in the head. Total chaos and all he is probably thinking is that person is going to stab that other person. What's he supposed to do, let it happen? Heck, he doesn't even know who the original aggressor(s) was(were). All he sees is someone is going to get stabbed and he acts. No win situation for him.

I hope cooler heads will prevail once they see what happened. I'm glad they released the video and 911 calls so quickly. That always seems to be a point of contention in these situations. If the video isn't released ASAP, people think a conspiracy is forming.

However, sometimes even video won't convince people. I was on a jury for a stabbing and armed robbery. It took place directly in front of the doors to a 7/11 and was on video clear as can be. Purple 2-door Lincoln (very unique car) with white guy driver that had unique facial features (looked like a neanderthal with fetal alcohol syndrome), clear as day, stabs a guy in the face. The car belonged to the stabbers mom. Three people identified him. His own mom didn't show up for the defense. Yet 1 juror said she thought the police were lying. Took several hours to convince her, and I really don't think we did. She was just tired and wanted to go home. YIKES! But that's the kind of juror a defense attorney hopes for. Just 1.
Watching the video, it was nothing short of a good shoot with the LEO placed in a bad position to make a quick second decision. That decision most liklely saved the other girls life.

I almost find halarious reading about where people are questionig why he didn't use his taser first.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #403  
Hmm. I watch NBC news every night at 6:30. Didn't notice it. Maybe because I'd seen the the video earlier in the afternoon on some other feed. I hadn't heard the 911 calls until today.

I feel sorry for the cop. What's he supposed to do? Get out of a car and immediately sees someone with a knife chasing someone and knocking them down, then go after another person with the knife while someone else is kicking the down person in the head. Total chaos and all he is probably thinking is that person is going to stab that other person. What's he supposed to do, let it happen? Heck, he doesn't even know who the original aggressor(s) was(were). All he sees is someone is going to get stabbed and he acts. No win situation for him.

I hope cooler heads will prevail once they see what happened. I'm glad they released the video and 911 calls so quickly. That always seems to be a point of contention in these situations. If the video isn't released ASAP, people think a conspiracy is forming.

However, sometimes even video won't convince people. I was on a jury for a stabbing and armed robbery. It took place directly in front of the doors to a 7/11 and was on video clear as can be. Purple 2-door Lincoln (very unique car) with white guy driver that had unique facial features (looked like a neanderthal with fetal alcohol syndrome), clear as day, stabs a guy in the face. The car belonged to the stabbers mom. Three people identified him. His own mom didn't show up for the defense. Yet 1 juror said she thought the police were lying. Took several hours to convince her, and I really don't think we did. She was just tired and wanted to go home. YIKES! But that's the kind of juror a defense attorney hopes for. Just 1.
I circled the problem for you

1619121267349.jpeg

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #404  
Out of how many people busted for something on your list, what is the percentage of those crimes considered felonies?

How about doctors? This was just on the news lastnight. I'm thinking what this doctor is accused of would be considered a more serious offence than DUI :ROFLMAO:

I sincencerly hope you aren't narrow minded enough not to think that there are bad people who lack morals in all walks of life.
Football players????? That list from Tractor Ernie doesn’t even scratch the surface.
I bet 75% of their crimes get covered up with hush money. I know my football player roommates in college got away with everythin, including crimes.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #406  
I circled the problem for you

View attachment 695661
I watch:
- Our local CBS affiliate at 6:50am to see who got shot last night.
- CBS morning news for 19 minutes at 7:00am.
- Our local NBC affiliate at 6pm to see who got shot while I was at work.
- NBC nightly news at 6:30 because I like Lester Holt.
- CBS affiliate at 10pm to see who got shot after dinner.
- NBC affiliate at 11:00 to see the weather for tomorrow before I go to bed, and a recap of who got shot today.

During the day I scan the AP mostly.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #407  
Football players????? That list from Tractor Ernie doesn’t even scratch the surface.
I bet 75% of their crimes get covered up with hush money. I know my football player roommates in college got away with everythin, including crimes.
My only point is that pro sports is nothing more than the general populations propensity to do crap that they (general population) shouldn't do. Pro players however are newsworth. The general contractor, doctor or store clerk who commit the same offense as a NFL player however isn't as newsworth enough.

Take a highly recruited football prospect in college where it's a given he'll be a pro player and a multi millionaire by age 23, and it could be argued that more of those pro players don't have their heads on right.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #408  
I watch:
- Our local CBS affiliate at 6:50am to see who got shot last night.
- CBS morning news for 19 minutes at 7:00am.
- Our local NBC affiliate at 6pm to see who got shot while I was at work.
- NBC nightly news at 6:30 because I like Lester Holt.
- CBS affiliate at 10pm to see who got shot after dinner.
- NBC affiliate at 11:00 to see the weather for tomorrow before I go to bed, and a recap of who got shot today.

During the day I scan the AP mostly.

Like that mainstream news stuff, huh? ”Lyin‘ Bryan“ (Williams)“swiftboat” Dan Rather, “gas tank” Diane Sawyer, etc.?
I lost my trust in those clowns 20 years ago

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #409  
I miss Walter Cronkite every time I see a news story that is one sided and spelling mistakes.
My friends mother once told me "they can't print it if it isn't true" and she actually believed that....

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #410  
Status
Not open for further replies.