Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #411  
I wouldn't waste a second of my life watching Mainstram media in your country or mine.

TRUTH just doesn seem to stand a chance over whatevre Narrative they wish to spin. Really, no such thing as reporters/investigators anymore. Just spokespeople.

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #412  
I think if you look, you will find a more pages of other professions who have just as many busts, if not more.

At least take the time to cut out all the non felonious offenses in your "50 pages" ;)

Simple stats which you can't seem to comprehend just due to the overall population vs people good enough to make it to the NFL.

Or is there some other reason why you're targeting NFL players ;)
I looked, and I cant find what you are talking about to be true.
Soooo please back up your statement about other professions or admit that you were wrong.
I wont hold my breath...

1619127172751.png

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #413  
I looked, and I cant find what you are talking about to be true.
Soooo please back up your statement about other professions or admit that you were wrong.
I wont hold my breath...

View attachment 695677
Make it simple for you. Out of all the crime committed by people who aren't on government subsidy, what percentage are NFL players? I'm guessing the percentage is actually low.

No crap football players get into trouble. Young dumb millionaires.

I'll make it simple with a picture for you ;)

E.png

Common sense will tell you that just because you're a NFL player does not mean your more susceptible to commit a crime. That said, given the issues with concussions that NFL players take during their career, if anything, one would assume that crimes by NFL players would be higher than the national average.

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #414  
Same town where the black girl was killed by a LEO (justifiable IMO)

This is the bigger issue that everyone seems to ignore. Where do 2-15 year olds get handguns? One black youth killed at the hands of another.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #416  
I thought it was a comparison categorizing by “professions” (Rancher versus pro football, Doctor versus pro football Roofer versus pro football, etc)

If we throw in the whole population, that includes homeless people, mentally ill, ex criminals, etc.

What would you expect? Lol

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #417  
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #418  
Many people who get some boat load of money, compared to other jobs let's say, just can't help but get into trouble. Often substance abuse, which if you ask me is ALWAYS about unhappiness. Same with many (BIG) lottery winners! You think these people might just be happy.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #419  
Same town where the black girl was killed by a LEO (justifiable IMO)

This is the bigger issue that everyone seems to ignore. Where do 2-15 year olds get handguns? One black youth killed at the hands of another.
Considering they both were armed... That's why some want to register all of our guns, so "they" can come back on you if used to commit crime. I've even had people tell me that if somebody breaks into my house and steals a gun which is used to commit a crime; I should be charged with the same crime that they are.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #420  
Considering they both were armed... That's why some want to register all of our guns, so "they" can come back on you if used to commit crime. I've even had people tell me that if somebody breaks into my house and steals a gun which is used to commit a crime; I should be charged with the same crime that they are.
Tell them the same should happen to them if someone steals their car and crashes it into a busload of nuns and their children.

:)

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.