Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #421  
“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #422  
“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Try getting that on the news... All America does is dance around the elephant in the room...

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #423  

And I believe that it's mostly gang-related, which I suspect goes right back to the link which SigArms provided.
Occasionally a successful black person will be heard saying that blacks need to pick themselves up stop allowing themselves to be victims and playing the blame games, yet their words seem to fall on deaf ears.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #424  
I heard information on the Floyd case days after that I thought everyone should know. No news spoke of it. Of course much more has come out now, after Billions of dollars in Damage and loss of life.

None of it matters. "They were just looking for an "EVENT" to touch off their powder keg. Divide the population, create cival unrest. They succeeded.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #425  
I heard information on the Floyd case days after that I thought everyone should know. No news spoke of it. Of course much more has come out now, after Billions of dollars in Damage and loss of life.

None of it matters. "They were just looking for an "EVENT" to touch off their powder keg. Divide the population, create cival unrest. They succeeded.
Meh....
whats $10 billion in insurance claims, cops shot, people shot, businesses lost, politicians marching with no masks last summer???
Its more important we have “PEACEFUL” PROTEST lol

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #426  
Many people who get some boat load of money, compared to other jobs let's say, just can't help but get into trouble. Often substance abuse, which if you ask me is ALWAYS about unhappiness. Same with many (BIG) lottery winners! You think these people might just be happy.
It's not only the money, but the fame and notoriety of being a professional athlete.

The amazing thing is that with all this money athletes are paid, some go broke either to not being wise with their money or with who they call their "friends".

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #427  
It's not only the money, but the fame and notoriety of being a professional athlete.

The amazing thing is that with all this money athletes are paid, some go broke either to not being wise with their money or with who they call their "friends".
I’m friends with a “broke“ former NFL linebacker. He never did anything wrong with the law. When I say broke, for playing that many years in the NFL, he should be on a higher standard of living than me.

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #428  
It is a "Learning" Planet after all. Puts it all back in perspective if you ask me. It's ALL GOOD! lol

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #429  
Former Philadelphia 76’ers star Allen Iverson was broke by the time his multi million dollar career was over. He earned over $200,000,000 in his ten year professional career and is now worth 1 million.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #430  
I’m friends with a “broke“ former NFL linebacker. He never did anything wrong with the law. When I say broke, for playing that many years in the NFL, he should be on a higher standard of living than me.
During my sophomore year in college, my dorm roomate's brother played starting linebacker for our school and won the national championship with the schools football team when he was a senior. He only played one year in the pros. He did however get his MBA (his BS was in engineering and he was pretty smart), and just looking online, although he may not be a multi millionaire, I don't think he's hurting financially due to his job position.

Some kids get a free ride at school and bank everything on the pros. The smart ones know that a professional career isn't always in the cards IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.