Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #431  
Last night staff sent home early and businesses boarded up including grocery stores triggered by roving groups breaking into businesses...

One of my friends with a 40 year old family restaurant us hanging by a thread.... Covid shut down and last May place looted and trashed by protesters... plywood still up.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #432  
Can't be true. Sorry. Not reportd on any MSN! lol

I would LOVE to see the GRAND PLAN to make sense of all this madness. Who knows, I might even support it.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #434  
Not enough people vaccinated yet for them to activate the nano-bots...they don't want to let the cat out of the proverbial bag too soon...

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #435  
Why not just kill the eight Billion to meet the UN Agenda 21 (NWO) with the jab? Time delayed for death in a couple of years? Sounds like the old Villan goes to kill batman with an elaborate system, that he escapes from rather than just shooting him outright.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #436  
Whaaaatt?????

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #437  
I'm sorry. Should I have said "SPOILER ALERT"? LOL

It's all out there. You need to get off here and do some readin! That's the funny thing. Not coming from tin foil weirdos. No, the people in charge are telling you exactly what the agenda is. Just few are paying any attention. Remember after 911, Bush SR. Found it in about a minute. Made it quite clear this was ushering in the NWO. Could it be any clearer? Quite chilling to see it again actually. Almost creepy.

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #439  
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #440  
Larger cities, for the most part run by idiots, elected by rank and file idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.