Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!!

/ Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!! #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
A Wicked Toothbar has been on the back burner for wayyyy too long.

We've had many requests...well, basically customers begging us to put a Wicked spin on a tooth bar. You know, make the meanest, strongest, most premium and capable tooth bar on the Planet.
The time is now!!

* Custom built for buckets from 48" up to 72" wide.
* AR450 Steel Construction is VERY Strong, Durable, and Abrasion Resistant. This makes our tooth bar more durable and longer lasting than any other.
* Wicked, laser cut teeth are aggressively beveled and grooved for enhanced digging and ripping ability.
* Longer, more substantial "retaining hooks" hold the bar securely to the bucket, which promotes rigidity and bucket health.
* Easy installation only requires drilling two holes, but we also include lateral holes for carriage bolts if you prefer an even more permanent and secure install.
* USA Made in our North Carolina factory!

I'll add more pics and info as these enter full production. Seven guys from the Everything Attachments Channel Group are already in line!

Travis

Wicked Tooth Bar 4EEEs.jpg

/ Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!! #2  
Bravo! Can't wait to see it in action! :thumbsup:

/ Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!! #3  
Hummm looks a lot like another brand I know of.

/ Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!! #4  
I'm very curious as to the pricing on this item. EA has proven thus far that top notch American quality is the minimum for them doing business.

As for the person saying it looks similar to someone else's product, id say most single purpose items look alike. Bush hogs look like bush hogs, box blades look like box blades and tooth bars look like tooth bars. It's the quality of materials and manufacturing that sets anything apart from the other guy.

/ Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!! #6  
1) 66" BXpanded Piranha toothbar $319+30 s/h = $349

1) 66" Wicked Tooth Bar $435 free s/h

?

/ Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!! #7  
likewise ...preferably demonstrated in some hard/baked clay. :D
Old Ted will test it on concrete just to make sure LOL. I'll give him credit...his stuff is treated roughly and way out of spec to make sure it holds up.

/ Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!! #8  
Quality endures long after the price is forgotten.....

/ Wicked TOOTH BAR for Tractor Buckets!!!!
I'm very curious as to the pricing on this item.

Check out the introductory prices here: EA Wicked Tooth Bar for Tractor Buckets

EA has proven thus far that top notch American quality is the minimum for them doing business.

Thanks for the kind words. We are certainly dedicated to providing the best quality and customer service in the industry.

As for the person saying it looks similar to someone else's product, id say most single purpose items look alike. Bush hogs look like bush hogs, box blades look like box blades and tooth bars look like tooth bars. It's the quality of materials and manufacturing that sets anything apart from the other guy.

I think you nailed it. We certainly like turning things up a few notches when the opportunity is present.
Travis