Wife is walking with the Lord..

/ Wife is walking with the Lord.. #1  

Midniteoyl

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST, Ford 3400, Gizmow ZTR, Simplicity 7016H
So, for those that didn't already know, my wife of 28+yrs, Sherri, had been battling Pancreatic Cancer for a little more than 2 1/2 yrs now. She went into Hospice Sept 27 after not being able to take in food any longer. She put up a **** of a fight these last years and especially these last 2 months, however yesterday she lost the battle and passed away peacefully at home. She will be sorely missed, but she is now pain free and walking with the Lord. I love you Sherri..

/ Wife is walking with the Lord.. #2  
Truly sorry for your loss. Hang in there.

/ Wife is walking with the Lord.. #3  
Praise God that she is free of that pain and suffering now. She will never feel pain again. I know that you are feeling the pain of her loss. The only advise I can give is to put you trust in God for comfort and healing. I will pray for you.

/ Wife is walking with the Lord.. #4  
I am truly sorry for the loss of your wife, beyond that, words simply fail me.

/ Wife is walking with the Lord.. #6  
Our heartfelt condolences for your loss. May she rest peacefully after her terrible battle.

/ Wife is walking with the Lord.. #8  
May Sherri rest in peace. Years later you will still miss her. She will look over you and prepare you a place beside her, just as she prepared your place at the table here on earth.

Stay busy in the midst of your sorrow and be thankful of all the good times you shared together.

Mike

Last edited:
   / Wife is walking with the Lord.. #9  
I can't even imagine the pain that you've endured and are enduring. I'll pray for you, too.

/ Wife is walking with the Lord.. #10  
I am sure all of your brothers and sisters on TBN will include you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers
May God Bless you and Sherri