Wife lift (Work platform) build

/ Wife lift (Work platform) build #12  
Wife lift...650 #'s. I'm betting you better not let her see this thread. :laughing:

/ Wife lift (Work platform) build #13  
Decided to build a carry-all / lift platform with treated lumber. It is 5' x 4' with 3 removable sides, should be approx. 650# when done (should get lighter when wood dries). Copied some ideas from members here on TBN. I will post more when it's done. No safety police please, I know what I should and shouldn't do wth it!

View attachment 357494 View attachment 357495 View attachment 357496

View attachment 357497 View attachment 357498 View attachment 357499

MY GOD MAN .............................. HOW HEAVY IS YOUR WIFE :cool2:

/ Wife lift (Work platform) build #15  
Whoops! I didn't think of that. I hope she doesn't read the post that way!

if i hear about a guy in Rockford being beat up by his 650# wife....ill think about you

haha

/ Wife lift (Work platform) build
if i hear about a guy in Rockford being beat up by his 650# wife....ill think about you

haha

You guys are really trying to get me in trouble! :ashamed: That's what I get for trying to use a pun (man-lift.....>wife-lift) :). My wife hasn't read this yet, but I had a good laugh, we'll see how she takes it. :fiery:

Finished it today, all I need now are my forks (they are getting delivered Monday). Final weight including hardware is 545#, and no my Wife doesn't weigh 545# either! Ha Ha! ;)

image.jpg. image.jpg. image.jpg

image.jpg. image.jpg. image.jpg

/ Wife lift (Work platform) build #18  
Underdog;

Very nice build! Where did you get the hardware on front corners? I've seen these before but, have no idea what they are called to google them?

Thanks for sharing! My 48" Titan forks should arrive next week so, with your permission will be copying your SOL (significant other lift). :)

Underdog;

Very nice build! Where did you get the hardware on front corners? I've seen these before but, have no idea what they are called to google them?

Thanks for sharing! My 48" Titan forks should arrive next week so, with your permission will be copying your SOL (significant other lift). :)

They are called..."Corner Stake Rack Connector Set". I ordered mine from Trailer Parts Superstore, they come 2 sets (1 LH & 1 RH) 4 pcs. Per pkg. Very fast shipping. I have 48" Titan Forks on the way also, thanks for the compliment.

/ Wife lift (Work platform) build #20  
They are called..."Corner Stake Rack Connector Set". I ordered mine from Trailer Parts Superstore, they come 2 sets (1 LH & 1 RH) 4 pcs. Per pkg. Very fast shipping. I have 48" Titan Forks on the way also, thanks for the compliment.

Thanks very much and good luck with your Titan Forks.