Wife says I need a bigger

/ Wife says I need a bigger #1  

TractorGuy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4310 CUT, Ford New Holland 575E Industrial Backhoe, John Deere F725 Front Mount Mower
TRACTOR!

You didn't think I was gonna talk about my personal deficiencies here in public did you? :laughing:

I was cleaning up an area with my little JD 4310 and grapple and stuck it in a few piles it wouldn't budge. When we came in the house she made the announcement I needed a bigger tractor. I told her we have one and it's called a backhoe. I just use the thumb on that to break the piles down into more manageable size if the JD won't pick em up.

Still, I may take her up on the suggestion one of these days.

/ Wife says I need a bigger #2  
Your bride given you green light,doesn't hurt to look. ;)

/ Wife says I need a bigger #3  
Perhaps the term “tractor” was a euphemism? Either way you may as well go tractor shopping.

/ Wife says I need a bigger #4  
I've never been married, yet even I know that a woman is always right.

/ Wife says I need a bigger #5  
Truer words have never been spoken!

/ Wife says I need a bigger
Thought just crossed my mind. She may have meant I need to compensate?

I did have a Z06 Corvette for a while. I considered a personal license plate reading SML-***** but didn't figure it would get through at the DMV.

/ Wife says I need a bigger #8  
TRACTOR!

You didn't think I was gonna talk about my personal deficiencies here in public did you? :laughing:

I was cleaning up an area with my little JD 4310 and grapple and stuck it in a few piles it wouldn't budge. When we came in the house she made the announcement I needed a bigger tractor. I told her we have one and it's called a backhoe. I just use the thumb on that to break the piles down into more manageable size if the JD won't pick em up.

Still, I may take her up on the suggestion one of these days.

Go tractor shopping!

/ Wife says I need a bigger #9  
At our age, the wife is more concerned about me getting the job done with....the tractor.

/ Wife says I need a bigger #10  
Just the title will draw a record number of viewers to this thread! Not that they/I have any good answers. Otherwise, we'd all have 'bigger tractors'.:laughing: